The "Unlikely Champ" Series - Santino Marella/Vladimir Kozlov

Johnny Scumm

InZayn In The Membrane
Next we have either Santino Marellaor Vladimir Kozlov. Now, with these two being a Tag Team, the story would work the same way for both, but I will just use Santino as my example. So, one day on Raw, the week before a Pay-Per-View, there is a huge say, 20 Man Battle Royal (Inter-Branded), to decide who the Number One Contender to the WWE Championship will be. Now, here's the only part that would be different. With Vladimir Kozlov, Santino would be eliminated early, but would be the big distraction to people, allowing the brute of Kozlov to take over and win (Just). Now, Santino, my subject. Do you all remember what happened at the Royal Rumble? Santino was the last man eliminated, by Alberto Del Rio. For a second, it was actually believable that he might have won, especially when he hit the "Cobra". So, this time, Santino ends up under the Ring, just like in the Rumble. As the last man is in the Ring, thinking he has won, Santino gets in the Ring, hits the Cobra, but this time, actually manages to eliminate the man from the Ring and WIN the Battle Royal. He becomes the Number One Contender for the WWE Title, which may seem rather unbelievable at first. Now, the Pay-Per-View comes and this match isn't even the Main Event, as Raw Title Matches usually are. It's Santino vs the "Current Champ". He comes down to the Ring with Kozlov and also Tamina. It's a 1 on 1, but there's another 2-Person advantage. At one Point, Santino is being pinned and Tamina gets up onto the Apron, as a distraction, with the Ref getting up to remove her from it, telling her not to get involved. At that current moment, Kozlov hits the Ring, as well as the Champ, with his Finisher. Santino runs around, celebrates and as the Champ gets up, BANG! Santino hits the Cobra. He does that Roll-Up and gets the 1-2-3 and wins the Title. Now, what happens eventually after this I do not know, but it's something I see happening.

Let me know what you think.
Next "Unlikely Superstar" - Ted DiBiase Jr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back