The Undertaker vs Sting. Will It Happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loganity

Pre-Show Stalwart
I have to admit I was holding out hope that tonight was night that Sting finally made his WWE debut. Raw came and went, No Taker, No Sting. I believed 2014 was going to be the year where Sting finally signed with WWE, now I'm not so sure. While there is indeed an entire year between now and WM31 I can't help but feel like tonight would have been the perfect night for Sting to debut and challenge, or at least tease having a match with Taker next year. While both are well past their primes and the Streak is broken, it is still a dream match. But I think it needs to happen next year or never.

So I have to ask with Wrestlemainia weekend coming and going and Sting nowhere insight, and The Streak finally being broken. Has the ship finally sailed on Taker Vs Sting?

As I said above I still consider it a dream match, I know it wouldn't be as good as it would have been 10 years ago, but The nostalgia makes it worth seeing. More importantly I think both of these Icons are still capable of going out on a much higher note then they've both recently shown.

Every year people speculate about Sting coming to Wrestlemania. Every year he doesn't. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back