Jesse Newell
Brian Pearman
Jimmie Rivera
Steven Siler
Bryson Wailehua-Hansen

Coaches:

mayhem_31969.jpg

vs.

42148d1249362864-rashad-evans-michael-bisping-mad-me-like-he-wanted-fight-me-rash2.jpg

the one on the left​

Holy crap where did all that blood come from

AQABHABHABA WHAT A KO, Bisping must have had PTSD style flashbacks.

Man, got to love how these little guys come to bang. If only every weight division had the gas tank.

This is the season TUF needed to reinvigorate itself. I know it's early to say that, but these guys are already better than the last few seasons. Going to be fucking legendary.

Guy, a little OT, but after seeing that commercial it reminded me to ask you... what did you think about Teddy Bruschi's bitch fit over Chad Johnson?

Guy, a little OT, but after seeing that commercial it reminded me to ask you... what did you think about Teddy Bruschi's bitch fit over Chad Johnson?

Ocho shouldn't have done it in the first place, especially where he hasn't done much of anything so far this season, but Ocho didn't mean any harm. Bruschi needs to shut it... it's really not his business in the first place, he's no longer on the team.

Why is that guy in the under armors even here. You would think a guy trying out for Tuf would at least have a pair of shorts.

Also, anyone else watch BMS? I am completely hooked on it.

I really hope that guy who entered first doesn't win. If he does, he's going to be the next Alex Caceras, Jamie Yager; Richie Hightower etc. In my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back