The Triple H/Sheamus Award for Best Mentor/Mentee Pairing.

Who is the best mentor/mentee pairing?

• Coco and JGlass

• Dave and Joe's Gonna Kill You

• Coco and Wicked Valentine

• SNS and Milenko

• GD and awesome_miz

• IC and JGlass

• Lee and Sound of Madness

Results are only viewable after voting.

JGlass

Unregistered User
This poll will be open until December 31st. If there is a tie, the winner will be decided by written votes.

Nominees
Coco and JGlass
Dave/JGKY
Coco/Wicked Valentine
SNS/Milenko
GD/awesome_miz
IC/JGlass
Lee/SOM

JGlass and I, hands down.

2011 was the year I launched ICE, and then shortly thereafter got the hell out of the way. The result? ICE was a who's who of up-and-coming names and future moderators. JGlass was the Randy Orton of the stable and realized how high he could go this year. He was so appreciative of his mentor that he drove from Boston to NJ to attend my 30th birthday party in person. No other mentor / mentee combo has that sort of success or dedication.

2011 was the year I launched ICE, and then shortly thereafter got the hell out of the way. The result? ICE was a who's who of up-and-coming names and future moderators. JGlass was the Randy Orton of the stable and realized how high he could go this year. He was so appreciative of his mentor that he drove from Boston to NJ to attend my 30th birthday party in person. No other mentor / mentee combo has that sort of success or dedication.

I must concur.

Although it would've been nice to include him in the NJexus 4-horsemen picture in your sig, you heartless bastard.

As the Batista of our Alliance, I wish to know when I'm meant to win the Rumble and subsequently beatdown both you and Natural.

Batista was always the back-up plan Funk. The storyline worked and therefore there is no use for you. Or me, whatever the hell I was.

Ok, maybe I need a better analogy then. If we're DX, and I'm Shawn Michaels, then JGlass is Triple H, FunKay, Naitch, and Rattlesnake are Road Dogg, Billy Gunn, and XPac. And no, I am not saying one of you is a druggy, one of you is a no-seller, and one of you will release a sex tape with Chyna. Merely that we were huge this past year and all of you draw.

Damn, I wanted to win this one. Still, there's no denying that without SNS, Milenko would have never made it as a poster around here. Congrats to this duo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back