the time to take risks

pbancroft32

Dark Match Winner
So with Vince in control this will not happen and AEW is to new to do what im about to suggest but with no fans and ratings not exactly great wouldnt now be the time for WWE to take real risks. I see the roman turn as a sign they could have the balls to do it but i think they should go all in on this. Hold no one back give everyone tv time and see who sinks and who swims. im not saying let these guys and girls go out there and say what they want on the mic but reduce the script down to bullet points if they cant talk this is how you find out. Let the superstars pitch ideas and run with it instead of vince rewriting the show while its happening what do you all think is this the best time they will ever have to really say screw it lets takes mega risks and see what works?

I think that it already shows a little bit on smackdown with guys like Wyatt, Bayley and Reigns were they get a little more freedom amd are taking a little more risk, that's probably because Fox is giving them a little more leeway to be creative and try stuff now.

Raw is suffering a little more from the fact that it's been on USA for so long now that the network is comfortable with what they are getting so Vince is just costing with this show because he know that no matter what, USA will resign them and maybe get more money to stay on that network.

But to come back to your question, the other problem you have is that, they are train to be robots in NXT, by that i mean they don'T let them be themselves and cut promos with bullet points and that's hurting them long run because you need to be comfortable in cutting promos without a script before you go and cut scripted promos. So if they learn the basic in NXT, they're not going to be able to do it on the main shows. They're also the fact that perception is really important and a lot of the current roster have been put in role of job guys and girls for a long time, so it's hard to rehab a performer when all they did is lose every week.

So they're always might go and take risk but it's going to be with the upper level wrestlers that are establish and again you see it especially on Smackdown with all the people i mentioned but also Sami Zayn and aj styles. On Raw, Seth is doing a really good job with what is given so is Mcintyre and Orton who doing the best work of his career right now, outside of that i feel like they don't have a lot of confidence in anybody else right now.

The last problem why they can take too much risk and let the talents go wild, it's the advertisers and shareholders. Money control WWE and if they give too much freedom creatively to the wrestlers, it might not fit with the guideline of an advertisers. I imagine that'S why most of Jon Moxley'S idea got turn down in wwe looking at what he'S doing in AEW. So you can let guys be creative and take chances but without crossing the line, which is hard for indy guys and unexperience wrestlers to do.

The one think i'm hoping is that with the draft coming up next week, they will see this as a way to rehab guys and take more risk with certains wrestlers and just see if they can draw ratings or not. They have the talent and i'm sure that some can climb the ladder if given a chance.

Does Vince spend as much time running around changing scripts and details for Smackdown as he does RAW? It's never come across that way.

Also this whole 'twitch' thing with WWE taking over employees accounts.

What I'm getting at is in my opinion time has passed VKM by and he needs to step aside and let Pritchard, HHH, Shane and whoever else takeover the writing process.

Vince appoints booking members, and then after a while he sacks the likes of Heyman, Bischoff etc and reappoints his allies like Pritchard, who now has a double workload.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back