The thread where Remix posts incriminating photo

Remix

Is a thin rope
I'm sure you remember me making a comment that Falkon hasn't got a stellar record of listening to my vocals. I took it rather badly. I also took photos. Here they are.

As you can see, there's 23 views. 17 are from America,

ev46s4.jpg

2 from Canada,

288we3o.jpg

3 from the UK

rat2tt.jpg

And 1 from Germany, making up the 23.

33z9y06.jpg

There was one download from America.

34rhwdk.jpg

As you can see, there's nothing from Australia, where our esteemed fed head resides. This wasn't the first time I'd noticed a discrepancy between the number of people voting on my RPs (vocal and written) and the number of people who'd clicked the link It's also not the only time there's not been a listener from Australia. Essentially, Falkon failed to do his job, and that's the guy running the fed. The fed that as of Monday I've been suspended (read: fired) from, and as of today, probably blackballed from. Have a good day, ladies and gentlemen and enjoy the Lethal Lottery.

Did you blurry screen the names on the side to make it feel more like an investigation scene?

Ohhhhhh.... Nu Sexier Noun is Remix!

I definitely forgot that. I think he changed right around the time I left. I'm still getting to know who's around. I marked out when I realized Bernkastel was Ech while we were PMing each other.

Ohhhhhh.... Nu Sexier Noun is Remix!

I definitely forgot that. I think he changed right around the time I left. I'm still getting to know who's around. I marked out when I realized Bernkastel was Ech while we were PMing each other.

Part of why I've never changed my name on here. It gets difficult to keep up with who is who when people change their screennames entirely to not include the "name" people know them by on here.

If you click the username there's user notes including all previous names they've had.

Indeed. It gets annoying to have to go looking through those user notes at times if you don't remember who someone is, though.

Seeing "Dagger Dias" felt like a familiar cozy blanket I could snuggle up against upon my return to the fed.

I also just read this thread and couldn't help but "lol." Can't everybody just play nice?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back