The Talents Of AAA

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
I watch AAA regularly via their official channel on Youtube. They have some of the best talents I've seen on wrestling today and I wanna at least put them on the spotlight.

GuerradeTitanes15.jpg

Texano Jr.

Texano Jr. is the reigning AAA Megachampion. He is the longest reigning World Champion anywhere since Hulk Hogan at over 500 days. Eclipsing CM Punk's reign. Obviously not as prolific since this isn't WWE but it's a very notable accomplishment as he's the youngest champion in the promotion and it's longest by a very large margin. He is the leader of "El Consejo" Trio as well and is known for carrying his lariat "Larry" into matches. His World title reign is something that deserves very special mention.

Daga.jpg

Daga

Another long reigning Champion, Daga is the reigning Cruiserweight Champion of AAA and the leader of "La Anarquia" Trio. He essentially wrestlers high flying cruiserweights with shootfighting. He's billed as the "Master Of The Strong Style" which is basically him wrestling with stiff kicks and submissions rather than standard high flying. Finishing opponents off with a Lariat and then a Rear Naked Choke, he's got the swagger and attitude to back up the rather simple gimmick quite far.

394728_10151014985958074_779044402_n-300x254.jpg

Taya Valkyrie

The drop-dead gorgeous and equally bad-ass "Wera Loca" of AAA is the best female wrestler I see on wrestling today bar none. She may not wrestle as well as Paige. She may not have the promo skills of Angelina Love. But if you throw those two in the blender, this is the likely result. She has the heel character down to a tee and has shown on countless occasions that she will take any blow no matter how painful. She's set to challenge for the "Reina de Reinas" (Women's) title.

Outside the ring she is consistently shown to be at charity events and making guest appearances on all sorts of shows. Despite the shaky spanish. She has the work ethic and charisma girls like The Bella Twins wish they had. Women just do not get better in wrestling than Taya Valkyrie.

Are there any talents of this Mexican promotion you feel deserve a mention?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back