• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The story of the Savage/McMahon fall out may be over

Status
Not open for further replies.

dansaint

Pre-Show Stalwart
and not as "scandalous" as we first thought.

Roddy Piper posted on his Twitter that the reason for Savage leaving WCW and their being such animosity between the two was at a bar Savage allegedly slapped Vince.

Piper never went into further detail on why macho slapped Vince...but I don't think the certain risque rumors that erupted about Savage and a member of the McMahon family are accurate.

Just saw it is posted on the front page of this site as well....my apologies.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/article/piper-says-what-happened-between-macho-man-vince-130185

Not to sound cynical but Roddy is under a legends contract with WWe and this could very easily be a way for McMahon to cash in on Randy's death. No matter how petty Vince may be, I just can't see a slap in a bar being the only reason that McMahon & Savage have never mended the fence (the circumstances behind the slap, now that could be a different story). Something happened that burned a bridge that could never again be crossed and the fact that neither man has ever come out to explain their differences definitely points to more than a drunken incident. I would be amazed if we ever truly know, but I'd bet that we're going to hear some stories in the coming days, weeks and months. For me, what would be interesting is if either Randy's wife or his brother have anything to say.

I still prefer the "Macho Man molested Stephanie McMahon when she was a little kid" rumors that pop up when you google the reason for the fallout.

and not as "scandalous" as we first thought.
Anyone who believed Savage porked Stephanie is an idiot. Piper's story has been around for a long time. Why do we need another thread about it?

I dont understand that how come this thread stands while mine on the same topic was deleted... :mad:

Because you touch yourself at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back