The Social Club (Q & A)

Holy shit! I didn't think I'd be able to do it ever.....

[*URL="nBB2bPwKWVg"][YOUTUBE]nBB2bPwKWVg[/YOUTUBE][/URL]

Thanks for the tech help Frank! I'm giving you rep, if WZ will allow me. It keeps saying I need to spread it more evenly. EDIT: This song rules by the way.
I know I'm a bit late on this but I just noticed this.

You don't need the URL tags just the YouTube tags will give you what you're looking for

After Gold Rush, there would be All-Stars?

And during All-stars no meltdown or ascension?

No All Stars is after Unscripted.

Within kayfabe yes there's supposed to be no other shows that round. Last year due to delays we got All Stars, Meltdown, and Ascension all at once. It was weird. Then again All Stars is weird in of itself. So it was kinda fitting.

I'm gonna use this thread to ask my own questions. Hopefully that breathes new life into this thread of mine. They won't always be about WZCW and Tony but these first 2 are.

With my first 2 RPs in the books (which are the 2 best I've ever written by the way) I was wondering what people thought of my chances in the Tournament. I especially would like to he's from the people who don't have me going very far.

And where do people see Tony on the card come Unscripted?

'Remarkable' Mark Keaton
There are a couple things I didn't like. Hitting your finisher on someone on live television. I've never been a fan of people doing that in RPs.

First of all thanks for the feedback.

Just wanted to address this point made about Keaton's RP. I wasn't overly keen on it at first however for the story he was telling it made sense and I thought it wasn't meaningless violence. Keeping in mind it was a morning news show and it would take you all day to count the number of morning shows that have had Ronda Rousey throw a presenter around over the past 2 years. That's how I looked at it anyway.

No problem man, you won it.

It fit in perfectly with the story, the guy was a complete ass and deserved it.

It still made me cringe though and if I was voting it's a part I would read over a few times.

I was also thinking....Keaton is a heel...I'm starting to write him as a face lately. I have to get the guy some asshole-like heat. He might as well get arrested after starting chaos on a news program lol.

what does everyone see out of Tony in the Gold Rush Tournament and who do you see him matching up well with if I makes it to the finals.

I face either Veejay or Logan in the Quarterfinals and either Vee A.D.Z or Matt Tastic in the Semifinals providing I make it that far. which I think I can do. I completely overhauled my RP from what I originally had planned

I've asked some of creative but I wouldn't mind hearing from everyone.

What do you guys think of Tony and where do you see him on the card come Unscripted?

I'm stealing Dagger's idea.

So after Killjoy's feedback I've been thinking about Tony as a character and I've got an idea that will incorporate everything that's been happening but I would like to see other people's ideas

One: Tony needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine. Two: Whenever Tony's not onscreen, all the other characters should be asking "Where's Tony?"

I like it. The back story is unique which will make you stand out.

My suggestion is to use this time while you're waiting for your first match use this time to plan out a story you want to tell in your RPs. If you have that in place then you'll be able to mold each individual RP around whatever your match is as you keep going your WZCW history.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back