The Slyfox696 Campaign Headquarters

Then, as I said before, you can change this to include only the intelligent people, because anyone who believes someone like Jack Swagger is the best wrestler in this tournament is an idiot.

then why is he in the tourney if he cant be considered one of the best ever? i agree that anyone who thinks hes the best ever is a idiot but hes in the tournament so a case can be made for him

then why is he in the tourney if he cant be considered one of the best ever? i agree that anyone who thinks hes the best ever is a idiot but hes in the tournament so a case can be made for him

Because he can be considered one of the 128 best ever. Not by me, necessarily, but by the people who will vote in this tournament.

Just because he's in the Top 128, doesn't mean he has a chance of being Top 3.

Because he can be considered one of the 128 best ever. Not by me, necessarily, but by the people who will vote in this tournament.

Just because he's in the Top 128, doesn't mean he has a chance of being Top 3.

very true very true

See, I really want to do this too, but it's gonna be hard to stay objective. For anyone. You can try to convince yourself that you are being fully rationale with your opinion, reading the thoughts of others and going with what appears the most poignant arguments to you - it doesn't mean that your subconscious is not simply agreeing with those in support of your childhood favourite, or whatever. Arguments can be made whichever way, it's all down to you which you choose to follow.

I'll give you an example. In round two, it looks like Foley Vs Tsurata.

Imo, Tsurata is a small favourite, based on his record as the ace at his prime, foley's tendency to job, Foley's relatively poor record against big men, etc.

HOWEVER, if I see enough convincing arguments that Foley could go over, I vote for him in a second. I WILL manage to convince myself he will win. Not purposefully, just because Foley is one of my all time favourites and Tsurata is just a random asian whose work rate I admire.

So I'll try. But I think the vast majority are simply decieving themselves if they think they can stay truly unbiased.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back