The "Shit On a Director" thread

Serious Mozzarella

Special Victims Unit
Because why not?

My first choice for this thread is going to be none other than the master of ruining video games and shitting all over the video game community:

Uwe Boll

uweboll_6379.jpg

Just look at him... his shit-eating grin.

With such winning titles, such as "Alone in the Dark," "Bloodrayne," and "Farcry," there isn't much else this man can do to piss off the entire video game industry... except for bullying his critics, throwing media tantrums, and flat-out challenging everyone who has ever talked badly about him to boxing matches (but only the ones he knows have zero fighting skill). This man will go down in history as being one of the worst big-budget directors Hollywood has ever seen, and for good reason.

Recently, Uwe Boll tried to get the rights to develop a World of Warcraft movie, and, well...

Shacknews.com said:
"I got in contact with Paul Sams of Blizzard [about a World of Warcraft film] and he said, 'We will not sell the movie rights, not to you...especially not to you,'" Boll informed MTV News.

Looks like video game franchises have started coming to their senses.

Now who wants to take M. Night Shaymalan?

I hate to look this guy up so I can do a proper rant:

Kevin Rodney Sullivan

For you who don't know who this is, he is boring. Like, fucking "watch paint watch another paint wall dry while reading the newspaper" boring. He directed such classic barn burners as episodes of 30 Rock, How Stella Got Her Groove Back, Barbershop 2 and, literally the only movie I've ever watched without so much as one chuckle, Guess Who? The guy is more known for being a TV guy, but jebus, how does someone like this tell others what is 'entertaining'?

Now who wants to take M. Night Shaymalan?

I'd be glad to. ;)

m-night-shyamalan.jpg

If you look up "One Trick Pony" in and Encyclopedia, you'd see a picture of David Spade. And he would be holding a picture of M. Night Shaymalan. And he would be hold an Encylopedia, just so we can fit a twist in there somewhere.

I'll admit, The Sixth Sense was pretty awesome and while it's lost it's luster over time, the ending was great. Hell, even Signs, while tedious at times, was pretty enjoyable. But everything else he's made has been absolute dogshit. Seriously, he made a movie where the fucking plants were killing everybody. You get it? Because in reality, we're killing the environment but in The Happening, the plants decide to defend themselves and they are destroying us. Do you get it?!?! What a twist!!!

Besides, I heard somewhere that he was responsible for 9/11.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back