The Roman Empire: Unofficially Official Roman Reigns Campaign Thread Thingy

Because Roman needs to look very, very strong.

Accomplishments in Rasslin'
Florida Championship Wrestling
FCW Florida Tag Team Championship (1 time) – with Mike Dalton
Pro Wrestling Illustrated
Most Improved Wrestler of the Year (2015)
Tag Team of the Year (2013) with Seth Rollins
Ranked #4 of the top 500 singles wrestlers in the PWI 500 in 2015
Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Most Improved (2013)
Tag Team of the Year (2013) with Seth Rollins
WWE
WWE World Heavyweight Championship (2 times)
includes 2015 title tournament
WWE Tag Team Championship (1 time) – with Seth Rollins
Royal Rumble (2015)
Slammy Awards (7 times)
Breakout Star of the Year (2013) with Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins as The Shield
Extreme Moment of the Year (2015) – Post-TLC rampage
Faction of the Year (2013, 2014) with Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins as The Shield
Superstar of the Year (2014)
Trending Now (Hashtag) of the Year (2013) – #BelieveInTheShield with Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins as The Shield
"What a Maneuver" of the Year (2013) – Spear

Given last years Mania (and this years) we can consider him a massive draw. Moreover, the face of the WWE in the Network era.

Roman also has a wonderful win-loss record. Better than almost everyone in the tournament.

That is usually the criteria for deciding winners and Roman ticks both boxes. I understand Roman will probably get knocked out first round (he definitely will by Flair) but he should be going very far based on this criteria. Nevermind, factoring in he is only a few years into the business.

Reigns got a rotten draw. He could have made it to the second, perhaps even the third round, but against Gagne, there's no conceivable way you can argue for Roman.

Given last years Mania (and this years) we can consider him a massive draw. Moreover, the face of the WWE in the Network era.

Roman also has a wonderful win-loss record. Better than almost everyone in the tournament.

That is usually the criteria for deciding winners and Roman ticks both boxes. I understand Roman will probably get knocked out first round (he definitely will by Flair) but he should be going very far based on this criteria. Nevermind, factoring in he is only a few years into the business.
I disagree with him being a massive draw. And I don't consider him as face of this era either. It's unfortunate to say so considering I am a big Reigns' fan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back