The Rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lashley07

Dont get me wrong, The Rock was an amazing peformer, but I still dont like the way he used to sell the moves against him.

A prime example is his match against Stone Cold Steve Austin at WrestleMania X-7. When he got stunnered, he flew about the ring like a rag roll. Sorry, I know you need to sell a move but he went over the top IMO.

Does anyone else agree?

Absolutely. I think eventually his selling became part of his gimmick. If I remember right he did it with the pedigree a time or two and I remember he almost did a backflip when Hogan leg dropped him on Raw once. It was way overdone but eventually I thought it was almost funny.

rock has the best mic skills and everytime his music hits the fans would go nuts.... i love him and has had good matches and think bout it since he left WWE hasnt had same ratings or as good

O God, everyone knows that The Rock is an amazing entertainner, and I think the way he sold his moves actually showed alot of respect as well as another way to intertain the fans, because i thought his selling was always funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back