• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Rock Reveals That He Was Injured at WrestleMania 28

Chrome

Getting Noticed By Management
Source

While tweeting during tonight's Rock-Cena special on NBC, The Rock revealed on Twitter that he was injured in his WrestleMania 28 match against John Cena. Rock posted a photo of Cena doing the top rope leg drop on him with the following caption, noting that he tore his right hamstring:

778cenarock_tn.jpg

"Cena leaps 15ft & crashes down on the back of my neck - tearing my right hamstring. Intense pain.. #IFinishedTheMatch"

It was Cena's fault, he meant to do it on purpose. during that top rope leg drop i actually watched it over in slow motion & notice Cena's whole body flashed red for a quick split millie second. im guessing that was him activating his super cena damage enhancer which causes the move to be more devastating than it actually looks & because of that it caused the rock to tear his right hamstring.

Only The Most Electrifying Man on the Face of the Planet could work through the pain and still pull a clean win over John Cena... EPIC

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back