The Rock, Curt Hawkins, & Kevin Steen

Wrestling4Ever

Dark Match Winner
Rock took place in a cool convo today brought up by Curt Hawkins and praised ROH Wrestler Kevin Steen.

@curthawkins: I'm really fascinated by the @TheRock & @KILLSTEENKILL twitter bond that had formed. Incredible.

@therock: @TheCurtHawkins @KILLSTEENKILL Aside from Kevin being a bad ass great worker, it's f'n crazy how we look like twins.

Colt Cabana chipped and tweeted MIND BLOWN

@Curthawkins: @TheRock @killsteenkill ...Haha, I knew he reminded me of a young Flex Kavana.

A fan then joked that a 4 way should happen with Flex Kavana,Steen, Cabana and Hawkins and Rock responded with..

@therock: @ColtCabana @TheCurtHawkins @KILLSTEENKILL Trust me, ain't no one jobbin' to Flex's 1996 sunset flip. #HotGarbage

Pretty rare to see something like this happening, with The Rock no less. Nice to see him interacting and prasiing other guys. He wished Ted Dibaise well today for his injury too.

This just shows me that The Rock knows more about the wrestling business that some people like to think. He also gave praise to Robert Roode from TNA a while back too.

Kevin Steen is fucking awesome

The Package Piledriver blew my mind when I first saw it. Best finisher in the business, absolutely devastating looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back