The Road to Axtreme Rules

Wrestling Mind 300

Dark Match Winner
With the passing of Wrestlemania Curtis Axel has now turned his attention to the next upcoming ppv Extreme Rules. I don't see him doing anything of relevance however I do find it interesting how he is able to reinvent himself going from a Paul Heyman guy flop to being in segments with Hulk Hogan and Snoop Dogg and looking like the main attraction in the Battle Royal as it took 29 men to eliminate him.

I hope Curtis Axel finds a way to actually turn this thing into something meaningful and not the joke it has been as i do find him quite entertaining at times in the role he has been given.

Are you on board on the road to Axtreme Rules?

I might be on board when I find out what the card looks like. Considering Mania was just a few days ago, it might take a couple of weeks or so for the card to start shaping up. I expect they will start building towards it next Monday on RAW.

Was never really a fan of these gimmick PPV's anyway, so this is one I really don't mind missing if the matches aren't up to snuff.

I really like Axel but I'm afraid that they really missed th boat with him - I always wanted him, Cody & Ted Jr. to form a stable (kind of like Evolution or the Horseman) & allow them to capitalize on their Lineage & in ring talent to get over. I really think all three of them had unbelievable potential but they are just another casualty of WWE booking.

I keep hoping they find something to get him over, even as a solid mid card talent. I'm not sure this gimmick is it but I hope they find something to help him catch on before he is future Endeavored. I could even see him & Cody still teaming up (or forming a stable) & making an impact in the Tag Division.

29 people to eliminate him? It wasn't as though 28 tried and failed, yet the 29th helped them out. It was a daft spot because of how rumble ended.

In regards to the topic, he has done well to keep himself fairly relevant but he will need a fued soon to keep it going. If he isn't seen as someone to get the wins in matches going forward, the hype he gets mean nothing.

With the passing of Wrestlemania Curtis Axel has now turned his attention to the next upcoming ppv Extreme Rules. I don't see him doing anything of relevance however I do find it interesting how he is able to reinvent himself going from a Paul Heyman guy flop to being in segments with Hulk Hogan and Snoop Dogg and looking like the main attraction in the Battle Royal as it took 29 men to eliminate him.

I hope Curtis Axel finds a way to actually turn this thing into something meaningful and not the joke it has been as i do find him quite entertaining at times in the role he has been given.

Are you on board on the road to Axtreme Rules?

It's great he reinvented himself. However, he's just the new hot comedy gimmick. I can't see him being a world champion but hopefully this gimmick gives him the platform to get consistent TV time and time to put on good matches.

I hope he doesn't fued with (Adrian) Neville it won't work out so good for neither of them, specially Axel #AxelSlam #AxtremeRules #SurvAxelSeries #AxelnTeBank

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back