The Return of Low-Ki?

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
This from TNA Insider:

As we announced earlier, former X-division Champion Low-Ki would be wrestling in the TNA One Night Only Xtravaganza tapings. Now following the outcome of the pay per view, rumors have begun to swirl claiming that TNA may have re-signed the Low-Ki to a contract.

--

Call me crazy, but didn't he state his intentions to retire not too long ago? I suppose things might have changed, but I could have sworn he threw in the towel.

Regardless, this certainly plays into the strong style approach MVP is said to be in favor of (kayfabe).

He's only recently returned from injury & retirement, TNA's schedule would suit him, whether he's a permanent fixture now is another thing, he's a TNA original & is only 34, an ideal fit for the X Division should he stay around.

I'd gladly welcome Low-Ki back. I thought he retired and didn't know he came out of retirement, but if he comes back, then awesome.

The X-Division could use some new faces. Even though Low-Ki isn't exactly a 'new' face, it'll still bring something different to the division. I hope he sticks around.

I like Low-Ki and his particular style of wrestling is suited to the X-Division, but if TNA are going to continue using the X-division stars how they have been over the last couple of years, then maybe Low-Ki would be better off going back to ROH or maybe even to Japan.

Are there really many differences between "Senshi" and "Low-Ki" ? Does anyone know the reasons why they have flip-flopped on his name?

I'd love to see Low Ki back full time. Here's hoping he comes back on a full time basis & not part time. Where I don't know if he's here or not here

I've always been a fan of Low-Ki and I too would welcome him back to TNA. I wouldn't be hurting if he didn't come back but I'd be happy to see him. The X Division could use more faces if TNA actually does plan to get serious about utilizing it on a consistent basis. A match between him and Sanada would be pretty sweet.

New reports are surfacing that Low Ki is finalizing a deal to not only return as a wrestler, but to also work as the primary agent for X-Division matches, a role where they think he can be a huge help to the division going forward.

If these reports are true, I'm heavily in favor. There are plenty of guys in the company he can have great matches against, and as an agent he can aid in TNA evaluating and using the right talent to help keep the division more consistently relevant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back