The Return of Katie Vick! (Kate Vick's Vengeance)

SickJames

Championship Contender
Why not do a revenge of Katie Vick angle?

Now before you bash me and the angle, which happened to be great and highly entertaining. Triple H is awesome in the casket scene.

I want to remind some of you how you constantly complain etc etc about the Divas Division. Well since we're revamping it I think we need to resurrect Katie Vick. Have her come back for Kane and try to hurt AJ to hurt Kane. Now is perfect timing. Since they're stil teasing something between them after AJ's revisting of liking Kane.

Katie can be involved in a feud that has backstory already, and adds a lovable psycho in AJ to the mix, present day. It's gold when you really think about it and give it some thought as to what it could be. The character could be "killed" in a match by AJ or it could live on and be like a female Taker to the division and help build it. Imagine a paranormal Diva feuding with Sara Del Rey, Kharma if she comes back, others.

Katie Vick was awesomek, it's just a shame we never got to see her. Cue the corpse of Katie Vick!

Any thoughts on bettering the division after giving Kane, AJ and a brand new Diva to be given a huge push, a potential feud of the year? Besides AJ needs something else to do other than just be a GM, this is it!

I'm gonna need you to slow down with these threads. This is just too much genius for one night.

3390182310_f86c82cb95.jpg

These threads are fucking golden.

Give this man his own section on the forum to give us more of these cer-ayyyyzeee ideas!

A bit late on the bandwagon. Undeads are not as popular as two years ago with Twilight and the Walking Dead. Nice try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back