• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The "PPV Moments" Thread

Johnny Scumm

InZayn In The Membrane
Right, I've had an idea. What I, and you, if you wish, are going to do, is after a Pay-Per-View has taken place, pick out the best Moments from that PPV. I'm going to pick some categories now, so that I can pick out my favourite moments from them. You can add to the list of Categories if you want, but even if you don't, it would be nice to see you contribute. Also, feel free to add reasoning as to why you picked the certain thing you picked.

As it was the latest Pay-Per-View, I'm going to start with TNA's Lockdown, which took place this past Sunday. WWE Extreme Rules will be next, once it happens. Anyways, onto the "Moments"

Match Of The Night
Jeff Jarrett vs Kurt Angle - Ultra Male Rules Match

This match had everything really. It had an Orton piss-take, a moment where everyone thought Angle was dead, several amazing moves by Angle, Karen Jarrett, as well as a very surprising ending. For once, I believed Angle would win, but that was not the case. Great match overall here.

Worst Match Of The Night
Mickie James vs Madison - TNA Knockouts Title Match.

Considering the fact that this Match was for a Title, it was a waste. It lasted just over a minute and wasn't enjoyable at all, which is a big shame in my opinion, because, 1) TNA's Female's are better than the WWE's (right now), so it should've been a very good match and 2) TNA's Knockout's usually put on great matches and this was most definitely not one of them

Most Surprising Moment Of The Night
Robert Roode making Ric Flair submit.

I don't know what was so surprising about this. I think it's the fact that Ric Flair, known for his Legend Status and also his use of the Figure-4 Leg Lock, made this one quite a surprise, so that gets it for me.

Stupidest Moment of The Night
Anything that Eric Young & Orlando Jordan done.

That speaks for itself.

So, there's 4 Categories I have. You can add to them if you wish, but please tell us what you would choose for my 4 at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back