Occasional Pre-Show
Wrestlers Name: Joe T
Wrestlers Nickname: "The Paramount"
Height: 6'1
Weight: 240 lbs

Hometown: Long Island, New York
Billed From: Long Island, New York
Appearance:
-----------Hair color/length: Short hair always gelled to look nice and neat.
-----------Eye color: Brown
-----------Facial Hair: Occasionaly sports a five o'clock shadow, but mostly is clean shaven.
-----------Ring Attire: Tights with "Paramount" written down the side of both legs. The colors of the tights and lettering varies all the time. However the ones mostly used are red tights with an orange/black lettering.
-----------Backstage Attire: Usually a collard buttoned down shirt with slacks. Always dresses professionally.
-----------Physical Features: Joe has a trademark grin that the fans will learn to love or hate.
-----------Tattoos: None

Gimmick: A man filled with the utmost respect for any opponent.

Strength/Weakness:
Strengths: Ring awareness, has alot of heart, and great showman
Weaknesses: His kindness leads to him being gullable, lets his emotions get the better of him, and nagging right leg injuries.

Alignment: Face
Trained By: Self-Trained

Sample Pic of Wrestler :
christian.jpg

Brief History: Joe's history is the same old history of any professional wrestler. Growing up being a pro wrestler is all Joe has ever wanted to be. After many years of traveling for training and going from indepent federation to another indy fed. Joe finally got his chance of a lifetime to train and wrestle for a big time promotion. It will be here where Joe finally makes his mark in the business that he so truly loves and adores.

Title History: Joe's been a champion at many different local indy feds. He has not won any major titles yet.

Entrance Music: "The Test" By Fozzy
Entrance description : (All of a sudden out of nowhere. The instrumentals from "The Test" By Fozzy hits and out comes "The Paramount" Joe T! The fans give him a nice ovation. He stops on the stage and gives his trademark grin and continues walking down the ramp giving high fives to the crowd. He walks over to the steel steps and climbs them followed by the turnbuckle. Joe then raises his arms and grins. He gets down inside the ring and walks to the opposite side to stand on the middle rope pointing to himself and raising his right arm up while keeping his balance)

Finishers:
Cradle Piledriver
The Cloverleaf (Texas Cloverleaf)

15 Most used moves:

Brainbuster Suplex
Running & Spinning DDT
Reverse DDT
Running Bulldog
Jumping knee to the face
Inverted facelock neckbreaker
Double Underhook Back Breaker
Fishermans Suplex
Side-Effect
German Suplex
Running Clothesline
Top-Rope Body to Body pinning combo
Missile Dropkick
Frog Splash
Boston Crab

Sample RP:

(The Scene opens up at WZCW headquarters. We see a man walk up to the secretary's desk)

Joe T: Hey how ya doin today? My name is Joe T and I have an appointment with the WZCW Board of Directors. I'm a little early, do I have to sign in or anything?

Secretary: You don't have to sign in. I'll let them know you're here. You can have a seat.

Joe T: Thanks, I appreciate it.

(Joe grins and takes a seat. The secretary is heard talking in the background. The image remains on Joe)

Secretary: Your 12 o'clock appointment, Joe T is here...... Yes he is early...... You haven't? Okay...Well I'll tell him to wait......Wait, you'd like to see him now?........I'll send him in right away.
(The secretary looks over for Joe and calls him over to the desk)

Secretary: The Board would like to see you now. I must warn you they haven't gone on their lunch breaks yet and they can get kind of fiesty when they haven't taken any breaks.

Joe T: Oh well I can wait.

Secretary: No they insisted on seeing you now. The room is straight down the hall last door to the left. Good luck!

Joe T: Thanks....

(Joe looks a little unsure, but he goes ahead down the hall. Everything he has worked for in his life all comes down to this moment, a meeting with the WZCW Board of Directors. Joe finally gets to the door that reads WZCW Board Room. He takes a big deep breath and opens the door. The camera follows Joe in. The room is large with a large rectangular table in the middle. There is about 8 men sitting around the table. One of the heads is left open for Joe. The board members tell Joe to sit.)

Boardmember #1: Well (looks at the paper) Joe T....excuse me, "The Paramount" Joe T. Thanks for coming.

Joe T: Oh thank you for giving me this amazing opportunity. It's such a......

Boardmember #1: Joe, you don't have the job yet. The board of directors and myself reviewed your resume and we all agree that it is an above average one at most. However we are rather uncertain as to whether or not to offer you contract here with WZCW.

Joe T: I have an above average resume and you guys aren't sure about me?

Boardmember #2: Look Joe, we've been reviewing these dvds of your matches. We think you are a stellar performer, we do. However we're looking for a certain kind of superstar at the moment.

(Joe T gets up from his seat)

Joe T: Let me tell you guys something...It has been always been my dream to one day perform in front of millions of people. It's been my dream since as long as I can remember to walk through the curtains and coming out to an amazing ovation. I've worked damn hard for this moment. If you guys offer me a contract I'll do my damnest to be the best that any of you have ever seen.

Boardmember #3: Joe there's absolutly no doubt that you have the desire to do this. I strongly believe that with that desire you would become an instant favorite here. I think me and my colleagues should discuss this matter a little more.

Boardmember #1: I'm sorry, but he hasn't sold me yet.

Joe T: This company needs a guy like me. I love this industry. I love this profession. I respect this business. I respect the past and the present of this industry. I respect this company. Hell I respect every other performer that does what I do. Simply put, I'm a student of the game. I learn each day more and more. Believe me guys no matter what, I'll always go that extra limit!

Boardmember #1: You know Joe. You definatly have that charisma we were looking for kid, I'll give you that. You've sold me. I believe you have all the characteristics that we're looking for.

Boardmember #2: Yes I agree. You clearly have a passion for this industry. We were looking for someone like you!

Boardmember #3: So we are all in favor of offering this gentleman a contract?

(Everyone agrees....)

Boardmember #4: Joe, talk to the secretary on your way out about scheduling another appointment next week for the official contract signing.

Joe T: Wow!! Thank you guys so much! I don't think I need to tell you how I hard I've worked for this moment. All my past dues have finally paid off! I've finally hit the big time and I have you fine individuals to thank for it! Thank you so much!

(Joe goes around the table shaking each boardmembers hands. Finally he leaves as the camera stays in the board room)

Board member #1: I have a good feeling about that kid.....

(The scene fades while the board members start getting up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back