Episode VII:​
THE FACE AWAKENS​

John Cena has vanished.
In his absence, the sinister
ROMAN EMPIRE has risen from the ashes of The Shield
and will not rest until Cena, the last babyface,
has been destroyed.

With the support of TRIPLE H,
Women's Champion Bayley leads a brave TAKEOVER.
She is desperate to find her spiritual
brother John and gain his
help in restoring peace and
justice to the WWE.

Bayley has sent her most daring
wrestler on a secret mission to SmackDown, where an old ally
has discovered a clue
to John's whereabouts....

IN A HALLWAY BACKSTAGE AT SMACKDOWN, TYLER BREEZE TAKES HIS VALET, SUMMER RAE, TO THE SIDE TO EXPLAIN THE TRUTH BEHIND THEIR UNLIKELY PAIRING:

"Summer Rae, I need to tell you why I'm here. I didn't 'officially' get called up..."

"I knew it! This is a rib, right? I mean, you're shorter than me in flats! Hahahahaha! I knew Lana couldn't be THAT dumb"

"What? No. Bayley sent me to find John Cena. Triple H pulled some strings. Cena is the only one who can stop Roman Reigns."

"Ohhh...."

"Yeah."

"Take this armband. It contains part of a map that shows where John is. He can stop Reigns. I just hope he will stop Reigns."

"Bayley believes he will, and she's killing it on NXT using practically the same gimmick."

"That Bayley... She may be Champion now, but she'll always be an awestruck fangirl to me."

"Uh-oh. Looks like we've got company."

ROMAN REIGNS, THE USOS, and DEAN AMBROSE CAN BE HEARD COMING DOWN THE HALL. BREEZE MAKES HASTE IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION. HE RUNS INTO EL TORITO.

"El Torito! Perfect! You can't talk, right?"

El Torito nods.

"YES! Listen to me very carefully: I need you to take this armband and run as fast as you can to Raw. Can you do that?"

El Torito nods.

TYLER GIVES EL TORITO THE ARMBAND. EL TORITO TODDLES OFF DOWN THE HALL. HE HEARS TYLER BREEZE CRY OUT FROM BEHIND HIM. HE PAUSES AND, SADDENED, HE DROPS HIS CHIN TO HIS CHEST. EL TORITO FEARS THAT BREEZE HAS DONE HIS LAST JOB.

HE RAISES HIS HEAD AND VENTURES FORTH. JOHN CENA MUST BE FOUND...

Just hoping that Butch(tbh) will continue to post this stuff for a while, rather than do it a couple of times and get tired because of a lack of response as I have observed with other thread in this Writing Gallery section.

End Post. Tbh. :)

Awesome! Like Larisano said, don't stop if you feel you're getting minimal response. You got 3 (may be more) readers.

Just hoping that Butch(tbh) will continue to post this stuff for a while, rather than do it a couple of times and get tired because of a lack of response as I have observed with other thread in this Writing Gallery section.

End Post. Tbh. :)

You're awesome, Lari. The Barbados, homie!

Awesome! Like Larisano said, don't stop if you feel you're getting minimal response. You got 3 (may be more) readers.

Bada boom, Big Cass in the room! Thanks for reading and letting me know!

I can officially state that I have started writing the second scene. I'll keep the pieces on the short side for all our sake. Thanks to everyone and may the Face be with you. Always.

TYLER BREEZE AND SUMMER RAE ARE IN PERIL. HAVING GIVEN JOHN CENA'S ARMBAND TO EL TORITO, BREEZE SEARCHES FOR A SAFE PLACE WHERE HE CAN AVOID THE NEFARIOUS ROMAN REIGNS AND HIS LACKEYS, DEAN AMBROSE AND THE USOS. SUMMER APPROACHES THEM TO BIDE HIM TIME.

"Roman Reigns! How's it going gorgeous?"

"You know what I want, babygirl."

"Charisma? I'm fresh out."

"The armband."

"What armb..."

"NOW!"

*sigh* "You're too late. The armband's gone and you'll never get it. Face it Roman, the only thing about you that'll ever be 'over' is your football career."

"Heh. That's clever. Too clever. You shoulda stuck to the script."

REIGNS LOOKS TO THE SKY AND, WITH ALL OF HIS RAGE, HOWLS A GUTTURAL, ANIMALISTIC HOWL. HE RETURNS HIS GAZE TO SUMMER, TAKES A STEP BACK, CROUCHES A BIT LIKE AN NFL LINEBACKER, AND THE UNLEASHES HIS BRUTAL SPEAR ON SUMMER. SHE LETS OUT A HIGH-PITCHED, GIRLISH SCREAM THAT CAN BE HEARD THROUGHOUT THE BUILDING.

"DEAN!"

"Sup?"

"Round up every jabroni back here and squash 'em like testicles. I mean tater tots. GRAPES!"

"Right. We'll, uh, we'll get right on that. No prob."

"I don't have a ball fixation."

"I know."

THE ROMAN EMPIRE BEGINS TO SEARCH FOR BREEZE. BEFORE THEY CAN BEGIN TERRORIZING THE LOW CARD TALENT, TYLER BREEZE SHOWS HIMSELF.

"Wait! There's no reason to hurt anybody. I had the armband but it's gone. You'll never find it."

"I'll be the one to decide that. Jimmy! Jey! Bring that fool over here!"

THE USOS SNATCH BREEZE BY THE ARMS AND BRING HIM BEFORE ROMAN REIGNS. REIGNS IS FUMING.

"Why don't you make like Dean's hairline and back off, uggo? I've got a match tonight and I need to get ready."

"Uggo? The Face is strong with me, chump. I'm on top because of these looks, balee dat."

"Is that why you wear color contacts?"

"AAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOGAH!"

ROMAN SUPERMAN PUNCHES BREEZE, RENDERING TYLER UNCONSCIOUS.

"Take him. And squash these jabroni's like I said."

THE USOS ACKNOWLEDGE ROMAN'S COMMAND WITH A SYNCHRONIZED NOD, BUT ONE SEEMS LESS SURE THAN THE OTHER. REGARDLESS, THEY DO AS THEY'RE TOLD. TYLER BREEZE, NOW IN THE CLUTCHES OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE, IS AS GOOD AS FUTURE ENDEAVORED.

There has to be a Vince and Steph appearance at some point, right? Really interesting stuff so far. Looking forward to seeing where it goes.

Just a piece of advice; Maybe you can put 2 New Write-Ups every week and make them a bit more lengthy if possible. Am also hoping to see new characters introduced as time goes on.

Cheers. Tbh!

There has to be a Vince and Steph appearance at some point, right? Really interesting stuff so far. Looking forward to seeing where it goes.

Just a piece of advice; Maybe you can put 2 New Write-Ups every week and make them a bit more lengthy if possible. Am also hoping to see new characters introduced as time goes on.

Cheers. Tbh!

Thanks again, Lari! I will try to fit in as many WWE Superstars and Divas as I can. Writing longer installments has its advantages and disadvantages. These first two installments almost certainly would've been one had I known I would go forward with this. New characters are a given. I hope you enjoy them.

This is the story so far. If you guys could please leave reviews or suggestions in The Butcher Shop thread, that would make it easier for everyone to read the story and know when a new installment is put up. Thanks!

BRAND WARS

Episode VII:​
THE FACE AWAKENS​

John Cena has vanished.
In his absence, the sinister
ROMAN EMPIRE has risen from the ashes of The Shield
and will not rest until Cena, the last babyface,
has been destroyed.

With the support of TRIPLE H,
Women's Champion Bayley leads a brave TAKEOVER.
She is desperate to find her spiritual
brother John and gain his
help in restoring peace and
justice to the WWE.

Bayley has sent her most daring
wrestler on a secret mission to SmackDown, where an old ally
has discovered a clue
to John's whereabouts....

IN A HALLWAY BACKSTAGE AT SMACKDOWN, TYLER BREEZE TAKES HIS VALET, SUMMER RAE, TO THE SIDE TO EXPLAIN THE TRUTH BEHIND THEIR UNLIKELY PAIRING:

"Summer Rae, I need to tell you why I'm here. I didn't 'officially' get called up..."

"I knew it! This is a rib, right? I mean, you're shorter than me in flats! Hahahahaha! I knew Lana couldn't be THAT dumb"

"What? No. Bayley sent me to find John Cena. Triple H pulled some strings. Cena is the only one who can stop Roman Reigns."

"Ohhh...."

"Yeah."

"Take this armband. It contains part of a map that shows where John is. He can stop Reigns. I just hope he will stop Reigns."

"Bayley believes he will, and she's killing it on NXT using practically the same gimmick."

"That Bayley... She may be Champion now, but she'll always be an awestruck fangirl to me."

"Uh-oh. Looks like we've got company."

ROMAN REIGNS, THE USOS, and DEAN AMBROSE CAN BE HEARD COMING DOWN THE HALL. BREEZE MAKES HASTE IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION. HE RUNS INTO EL TORITO.

"El Torito! Perfect! You can't talk, right?"

El Torito nods.

"YES! Listen to me very carefully: I need you to take this armband and run as fast as you can to Raw. Can you do that?"

El Torito nods.

TYLER GIVES EL TORITO THE ARMBAND. EL TORITO TODDLES OFF DOWN THE HALL. HE HEARS TYLER BREEZE CRY OUT FROM BEHIND HIM. HE PAUSES AND, SADDENED, HE DROPS HIS CHIN TO HIS CHEST. EL TORITO FEARS THAT BREEZE HAS DONE HIS LAST JOB.

HE RAISES HIS HEAD AND VENTURES FORTH. JOHN CENA MUST BE FOUND...

TYLER BREEZE AND SUMMER RAE ARE IN PERIL. HAVING GIVEN JOHN CENA'S ARMBAND TO EL TORITO, BREEZE SEARCHES FOR A SAFE PLACE WHERE HE CAN AVOID THE NEFARIOUS ROMAN REIGNS AND HIS LACKEYS, DEAN AMBROSE AND THE USOS. SUMMER APPROACHES THEM TO BIDE HIM TIME.

"Roman Reigns! How's it going gorgeous?"

"You know what I want, babygirl."

"Charisma? I'm fresh out."

"The armband."

"What armb..."

"NOW!"

*sigh* "You're too late. The armband's gone and you'll never get it. Face it Roman, the only thing about you that'll ever be 'over' is your football career."

"Heh. That's clever. Too clever. You shoulda stuck to the script."

REIGNS LOOKS TO THE SKY AND, WITH ALL OF HIS RAGE, HOWLS A GUTTURAL, ANIMALISTIC HOWL. HE RETURNS HIS GAZE TO SUMMER, TAKES A STEP BACK, CROUCHES A BIT LIKE AN NFL LINEBACKER, AND THE UNLEASHES HIS BRUTAL SPEAR ON SUMMER. SHE LETS OUT A HIGH-PITCHED, GIRLISH SCREAM THAT CAN BE HEARD THROUGHOUT THE BUILDING.

"DEAN!"

"Sup?"

"Round up every jabroni back here and squash 'em like testicles. I mean tater tots. GRAPES!"

"Right. We'll, uh, we'll get right on that. No prob."

"I don't have a ball fixation."

"I know."

THE ROMAN EMPIRE BEGINS TO SEARCH FOR BREEZE. BEFORE THEY CAN BEGIN TERRORIZING THE LOW CARD TALENT, TYLER BREEZE SHOWS HIMSELF.

"Wait! There's no reason to hurt anybody. I had the armband but it's gone. You'll never find it."

"I'll be the one to decide that. Jimmy! Jey! Bring that fool over here!"

THE USOS SNATCH BREEZE BY THE ARMS AND BRING HIM BEFORE ROMAN REIGNS. REIGNS IS FUMING.

"Why don't you make like Dean's hairline and back off, uggo? I've got a match tonight and I need to get ready."

"Uggo? The Face is strong with me, chump. I'm on top because of these looks, balee dat."

"Is that why you wear color contacts?"

"AAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOGAH!"

ROMAN SUPERMAN PUNCHES BREEZE, RENDERING TYLER UNCONSCIOUS.

"Take him. And squash these jabroni's like I said."

THE USOS ACKNOWLEDGE ROMAN'S COMMAND WITH A SYNCHRONIZED NOD, BUT ONE SEEMS LESS SURE THAN THE OTHER. REGARDLESS, THEY DO AS THEY'RE TOLD. TYLER BREEZE, NOW IN THE CLUTCHES OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE, IS AS GOOD AS FUTURE ENDEAVORED.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back