The Official WWE Raw Build Up Thread 11/06/2012

Cenation™

#1 John Cena Fan and WZ Posterboy
Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

Thats right, this is THE official WWE Raw thread for the 11/06/2012 episode, for prisoners that don't get the benefit of the Live Discussions due to wrongly being put in here by the mods that can't take banter.

Tonight there is much potential in WWE Raw to FINNNALLLLLLLYYYYY have a good show

- Vinces evaluation of John Cuntinaitis
- Cena beating the shit out of the fat no good piece of shit Big Show and his bitch boyfriend Tensai
- We find out who the new #1 Contender for the World Heavyweight Championship

I think Raw should start with John Laurinaitis, Cena and Big Show, and we should have Cena brawl with Big Show to begin the show and Laurinaitis pussying out again saying hes gonna punish Cena

Vince should then come out and reveal that he is gonna reward Cena

I think Vince will fire Laurinaitis if Cena beats Big Show at No Way Out, which he will because realistically Cena would kick the shit out of Big Show

I think Laurinaitis will reveal Tensai as the #1 Contender before his evaulation, but then Vince will come out, say he doesn't deserve it and give my boy John Cena the #1 Contender spot

At No Way Out Cena WILL beat Big Show, so Laurinaitis is fired
At No Way Out Cena WILL beat Sheamus, and become the NNNNNNNEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WOOOOOORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAAAAAAMPPPPPPPPIIIOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNN

YES!
YES!
YES!
YES!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo