• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The **Official** In Flames Thread

Super Crazy

CABS ARE HEEEERREEE!!
inflames.jpg

In Flames is a melodic death metal band I believe and they are from Gothemburg in Sweden. I am a huge fan of theirs and have been for about 3 years. One day my sister had a friend over and they brought over the only live DVD the band has ever released entitled Used & Abused In Live We Trust. Ever since watching this DVD and hearing the song Cloud Connected I have been hooked on their music.

The band has released 9 albums in total. Each having distinctive sound and lyrics every album has been noting but great for the genre of they cater to. Some of my other favorite songs are as follows :

They are an epic band live. Unlike most bands they actually still maintain their album sound when live for the most part.

They are one of..if not my favorite band. They came to Canada last year and I missed out on the chance of a lifetime to see them play live. Ever since then I have been waiting for the fateful day when they return to Canada. My dream though would be to somehow get to London and see them play Hammersmith. Hammersmith is an epic venue in London. They put on a great show there from what I've seen on youtube and the DVD.

Are there any other In Flames fans on these forums? If so this is the thread to discuss them. What do you think of their music? Have you seen them live? Hopefully this thread will also create some new fans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back