The Official Emo Thread

X

RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM
Life gotcha down? Not feeling very happy? Have you been listening to This Mortal Coil and Depeche Mode albums for a week in your bed living solely off of NyQuil and Ramen Noodles?

This is where you come to bitch. Girl problems? Grab a seat. And some hand sanitizer.

Also if you're going to threaten suicide, we ask that you atleast provide photographic evidence or else you will be banned for trolling.

Now...Bawwwwwww here.

300_89553.jpg

Bitch don't make me summon an Aeon.

Shotgun Anima, that crippled fuck has got me through many a tight situation before.

Sidenote: While we may or may not want to hear your emo stories, no pictures of yourself. My easy-mac is almost ready. Rather keep it down.
And no, you're not a vampire, you homo...
Fucking kids today, with their balloons and their stickers...0

We should make this into [OFFICIAL] Macca Trolls Some People Who Ask For Help. I mean, that's what it's going to become. It'll be lulzy, sure. But still.

Razor, ye speaketh too much! Though it would honor me greatly...

It'll be interesting to see wherever anyone serious actually goes post.

Let's just hope that wwerequests hasn't read the last few pages of his own topic ;)

great to be at a crossroads in your life and having no fucking clue what to do and realizing that you fail at life.

its times like this that I wish that I was still a mod, then I could do all sorts of things, get in there and search through all your posts, trawl through them and infract you for the tiniest little thing that is outside of the rules, that is what happens when you piss off a mod that is vindictive when they are pissed off and you have fewer than 100 official posts.

Not only do you fail at life because you are attempting to troll someone that has a higher knowledge of wrestling than you you also are trying to troll someone that is smarter than you as a whole. I wasn't whinging about anything I was making a statement about my current situation nothing up for debate as that is what I think of my position in life right now. You however seem to be hiding something, perhaps you are just lashing out at the world because you didn't get enough hugs as a child, or is it that you are a child that has not developed their brain fully to understand the concept of empathy. That is OK we can speak slowly and clearly so that your underdeveloped cranium can understand.

See? I told you. Keep to the JOB Squad. They have marked themselves with "Noob" avatars for your flaming pleasure.

Don't be too harsh on him Shadow. He's a rookie, and he didn't know who you are. He didn't know who he was pointing the gun at, as it were. Just let him keep what is left of his dignity.

Razor, he was here since '08. Granted, still probably not as widely known to the forums such as us, but not entirely a rookie.

Also, I wish I could find the post, but somewhere I think X stated that Shadow is the smartest poster on here. Something of that nature anyway.

Shadow's incredibly brilliant. All around great poster. This other guy, though, been around longer than myself, ChiHawks, and Razor, yet he has less posts than some random rookie who started here less than a week ago. That's just sad.

Razor, he was here since '08. Granted, still probably not as widely known to the forums such as us, but not entirely a rookie.

Eh, he popped up just now. And he didn't start flaming like this until just now. I should have said "flaming Rookie." That would have both gotten my point across and be incredibly hilarious.

Also, I wish I could find the post, but somewhere I think X stated that Shadow is the smartest poster on here. Something of that nature anyway.

I know, right? I don't know of anyone who really argue that point. Unless Slyfox were trying to be a jackass or something.

Man, politics.

Razor, you be the judge. Would apoliziging be the best thing here, or would it kill my E-Cred by backing down?

Ah, to hell with it. Sorry Shadowmancer, you do seem like a bit of a badass.

I might need to be put on a leash for these sorts of things for when Im needed.
But honestly, did ShadowMancer not see where this thread is going from the first few posts?

Oh, and Mount and Dew me, Ive got a 10 inch penis with your name on it. I'm so sorry that I dont have 291 posts like u do. You are an inspiration to us all.

Man, politics.

Razor, you be the judge. Would apoliziging be the best thing here, or would it kill my E-Cred by backing down?

Ah, to hell with it. Sorry Shadowmancer, you do seem like a bit of a badass.

I might need to be put on a leash for these sorts of things for when Im needed.

Ask in the Xfear thread for a list of posters you shouldn't flame. Then, anyone whose name is in bold you should probably steer clear from as well.

I would stick with the JOB squad for now.

Good move with the apologizing to Shadow. Now he won't completely murder you.

Oh, and Mount and Dew me, Ive got a 10 inch penis with your name on it. I'm so sorry that I dont have 291 posts like u do. You are an inspiration to us all.

That was sort of lulz. 10 inch penises are always funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back