The Next Induction to the JTMFTG Will Be...

Do It!

• RoboCop

• Gobbledy Gooker

• The Maestro

• "That Seventy Guys" Mike Awesome

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tenta

The Shark Should've Worked in WCW
Yes, yes.... It's coming back!

So, this time, I'm going to let you all decide who's going into for an induction.

So.... Decide.... Who's going in tomorrow to the JTMFTG?

"That 70's Guy" Mike Awesome.

But does it technically count? I mean, he got almost as much (if not more) attention for this gimmick than he did when he originally debuted as who he was to begin with.

The Maestro could be considered perfect, but so much so that I don't give a shit about him. Mike Awesome gets my vote.

Totally counting it. That's kind of the problem. People forget how good a worker Awesome was, because of this gimmick. I'm totally up for inducting this piece of crap.

I love you Tenta.

That is all...

Oh wait! Gobbledy Gooker please.

That is all now.

For humor, definitely Robocop. One of the funniest moments in wrestling history.

If you go with Awesome though, be prepared for me to seriously go to bat for him. One of the greatest big-men wrestlers to ever live.

Bunkhouse Buck and Col. Robert Parker. From respected members of the Stud Stable, to being in ridiculous gimmicks for WCW. Robert Fuller and Jimmy Golden were damn fine wrestlers, but WCW didn't give a shit about that, and stuck them with a stupid gimmick.

Are you kidding? Robocop interfering was hilarious.

As long as you never induct Ron Simmons' DAMN gimmick, we're cool.

Obviously belongs to Robocop. That piece of shit "interfering" with the t.v. reception was so bad, it was funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back