The new motto of the "Attitude Era" marks

Hazardous

parental discretion advised
So I have not been here as long as the rest of you, and being so I don't know how the HELL you guys can stand to see day in and day out all the people bitching about "bring back the attitude era" Like you really must be doing the faceplam a LOT (need an avatar for it) but I believe I may have made a Motto for all of them.. Here goes:

"I Pledge Allegiance To The Flag
Of The Attitude Era Of Wrestling,
And To The Time For Which It Stands,
One Nation Under Austin, Indivisible,
With Puppies And Beer For All."

So, think it about sums it up right?

jesus-facepalm.jpg

This may sum it up better.

So I have not been here as long as the rest of you, and being so I don't know how the HELL you guys can stand to see day in and day out all the people bitching about "bring back the attitude era" Like you really must be doing the faceplam a LOT (need an avatar for it) but I believe I may have made a Motto for all of them.. Here goes:

I thought their motto was, "We just can't let go"

I'm guessing you haven't been properly introduced to the IWC. If you think this is bad... you ain't seen nuffin yet. Good example, check MR.AWESOME's signature.

[QUOTE="iMPACT! Player" Riaku;2352261]TNA. The closest you'll get to a modern Attitude Era. Deal with it.[/QUOTE]

:disappointed:

TNA. What WCW was right before it died.

Yeah, I red-repped you, because you suck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back