• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The New King of United States

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
So my newest predicition thread at Mania. Sheamus will be allowing Daniel Bryan his rematch clause for the United States Chapionship. Clearly I believe Sheamus will win this match and here are my reasons why.

Sheamus is going to be on a win streak. He's 2-0 right now and I have a feeling this streak is just going to continue. It makes no sense for Sheamus to lose at Mania and clearly Daniel Bryan can afford it. Sheamus needs to look in theis match to be a good champion. There is no reason why he won't beat Daniel Bryan and clearly there is no reason for Bryan to win. If you are going to have this match than clearly it is going to be a filler. I think although this match will be appealing it will be a downgrade for Sheamus. If anything they should have made this match a 6 man match in order to have more superstars be in it. I think then Sheamus would look even stronger in the title defense and he will bring more prestige to the United States Championship. I think he is still a Main Eventer in my eyes he just is sacrificing himself for the WWE.

Next point people don't lose rematches. I have never seen anyone win in a rematch for the title unless you count Cena's rematch against Batista last year which shouldn't count because Cena didn't have a fair match. I think that there is no reason why this feud needs to continue and I would much rather have Evan Bourne VS Sheamus in a feud because they have some history. Also I think that this would be more interesting and it would give Evan Bourne the push that he was getting before his injury. Without his injury who knows where Bourne would be right now. I think that the rematch clause could have been done differently. This match bores me and I really don't think there will be any build up to it.

I think this match will be very quick with Sheamus getting a fast defense. I do not want to see this feud and I don't want to see this specific match at Mania. I dislike the way this match is being treated. Hopefully Sheamus wins fast.

Their match last week was damn solid dude. Sheamus works way better as a mid carder then a main eventer. But yeah, hope this match gets at least 15 minutes. It is Daniel Bryan's debut 'Mania after all.

I think I would like this matcha whole lot better if there was more build up. They can put on a good technical match but the emotion from the crowd will most likely me missing because this is a pretty rushed feud.

You make a solid point. Although Daniel Bryan can usually get the crowd going once he starts building momentum, no matter who he's wrestling. Basically, I don't want them fucking up Bryan's first 'Mania. Even if he loses, I still want him to look good.

Yeah I'm all for Bryan looking good at his first Mania but then again sheamus needs to look as good. I just wish they made this a multi man match because I think in some ways it would be more exceptable I think. Hell I would even enjoy a lumberjack match. Something to make up for the crowd's reaction.

Next point people don't lose rematches. I have never seen anyone win in a rematch for the title unless you count Cena's rematch against Batista last year which shouldn't count because Cena didn't have a fair match.

I think this match will be very quick with Sheamus getting a fast defense. I do not want to see this feud and I don't want to see this specific match at Mania. I dislike the way this match is being treated. Hopefully Sheamus wins fast.

I don't get you there. I think you just made a typo, by saying people don't lose, then saying "I've never seen anyone win a rematch". I think you mean people dont win rematches.

Anyways, I really hope you are wrong here, much like Hamler said. I don't want them fucking up DB's first WM, even if he loses, same for Jerry Lawler, the matches need to be executed perfectly. You've got a thing for putting as many people into WM as possible don't you? Lumberjack, 6 Man, it's WM, you dont have to have the whole Roster on the Card. This match will be great without them, last weeks Title Match proved that enough. I'm very shocked you don't wanna see this feud, 'cos it has been pretty damn good so far and these two put on a damn good match as well. I don't think it's been treated badly, just abruptly, with there only truly being two matches in which Sheamus took to win the title. But it's going well, I'm looking forward to the WM match. Again, as Hamler say, give it 15 minutes and we should be lapping it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back