The "My oparty vanished so I should join la resistance" thread

The new name is to show we're for all sections.

This is for people without a party to sign up.

We have "absorbed" the WZPC Party. I'm not sure on the exact amount of members that will get us, but I'm thinking that it'll be at least 10.

You haven't really absorbed them. They're just catching their breath while awesome_miz decides which ship to jump to next.

I dont understand these party things..can anyone elaborate?

Much like a presidential election, WZ is holding an election to have people vote for a new moderator. In doing so "Parties" have been formed, much like "Republican" "Democrat" "Libertarian" etc... The more people in each party the better chances each party has of getting their candidate elected to moderator. Eventually there will be "Primaries" just like in a presidential election and each party will elect a nominee. Until we get to Primaries, parties may still gain members. You, have the option of joining any of the parties. I would suggest going to the ABC party and joining that one, or voicing your support for The People's Party of Moderation which another one within the ABC party.

Much like a presidential election, WZ is holding an election to have people vote for a new moderator. In doing so "Parties" have been formed, much like "Republican" "Democrat" "Libertarian" etc... The more people in each party the better chances each party has of getting their candidate elected to moderator. Eventually there will be "Primaries" just like in a presidential election and each party will elect a nominee. Until we get to Primaries, parties may still gain members. You, have the option of joining any of the parties. I would suggest going to the ABC party and joining that one, or voicing your support for The People's Party of Moderation which another one within the ABC party.
Didn't you say you wouldn't do this?

I have as our list:

Lee
Harthan
Milenko
Sparky
Zrise
Moon Mans
Sound of Madness
Crock
Mozz
Stormtrooper
Stinger
Ty
Jericholic4life
newc868
Baller
XThe_True_CampeonX

Who am I missing?

Your original stance was "whoever gets me in the green" which I did with one rep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back