The Muppets Land Sequel!

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
http://mashable.com/2012/04/25/mupp...m=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+Mashable+(Mashable)

Walt Disney Studios announced it will developing a sequel to its wildly successful film The Muppets, during the CinemaCon convention in Las Vegas on Tuesday.

Thanks to a strong digital campaign that not only revived its brand but also led to huge box office sales, you will be seeing more Muppets in the near future.

Director James Bobin will return to direct the sequel along with co-writer Nicholas Stroller, though lead actor Jason Segal — who also co-wrote The Muppets — is not expected to return.

Smile, KB! :2ar15smilie:

I heard about this weeks ago. Segel being gone worries me but at least he left on good terms instead of him thinking the script was inferior or something.

Well, I guess the younger generation is getting introduced to the Muppets if they didn't growing up watching the original show or older movies. Kudos!

The lack of Jason Segel makes me unhappy. I likely will still check it out, but my interest would be much MUCH higher if Jason Segel were involved.

Hmm. I am curious to see how this goes. You could see a lot of Segal's humor in the way that the script was written in this past year's movie. I hope that they can keep the sequel up to par with the last.

Still, I wish that the thread title read: "The Muppets Land Segal!"

I like the muppets and I like Segel but I liked them both less together. Now Seagal, that would be awesome. Rush hour 7.5, Seagal and Kermit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back