• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Most Embarrassing Music/WWE Crossover Moment

Blueshirt

Occasional Pre-Show
Since the beginning of time, wrestling promoters have realized two things about wrestling fans. 1) They like wrestling and 2) They like music. So, as any smart businessman would do, wrestling promoters have attempted to merge the two. However, unfortunately, the attempt to cross music and wrestling has created some of the absolute most embarrassing moments in professional wrestling history. My question is, what is the most embarrassing music/wrestling crossover that you can think of?

Mine has to be the Roadie/Jeff Jarrett "With My Baby Tonight" controversy. The WWF seriously thought it would be a great idea to start a feud between the two over who sang one of the worst songs ever written. Every time they would play the song, I would cringe...definitely one of the worst angles ever (and that's saying a lot) and worst moments of music entering into the world of wrestling....

So WZ what do you think, what is the worst instance of wrestling and music being merged together?

(Reopen thread)

[YOUTUBE]b-iIs8QJc-o[/YOUTUBE]​

I believe every human being should listen to this once at least. It would make their passage into the next world so much easier, knowing that he would never hear a bloody awful song like this ever again.

Terrible absolutely terrible. When I first heard it, couldn't believe my ears that WWE would sell Rikhishi's ass to an extent that he would now sing about it. As if seeing it being pushed down a man's throat wasn't horrible enough for our senses.

A moderator has edited this post because I'm not capable of using youtube tags properly.

OK I know that the title says Music/WWE Crossover moment, but I couldn't resist...

I nominate WCW’s “3 Count,” Shane Helms, Shannon Moore, and Evan Karagias. They were given the “excellent” gimmick of being boy band wrestlers. To this day, I still sing their blockbuster hit Can’t Get You Outta My Heart every morning in the shower.

I’m starting to realize why Helms is so bitter. I guess after being a boy band wrestler, being a superhero wrestler is a huge step up. Helms is a turd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back