The Moment that made you go "WTF!!" Part 3- Brock Lesnar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tors Hall Rule

Straight Hedge(HOG)
Here's the third installment.. The next subject.. The next big thing.. BROCKKKKK LESNARRRRR (used to give me an adrenaline boost every time I heard Heyman say his name)

Now, many people will have a memory of Him superplexin Big Show and Breaking the ring, going over Taker in HIAC, but for me it was a moment that I didnt see in a good light.. Throwing down Zack Gowen down a flight of stairs.. Take a look..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Sc_UyCdsNg

Now, I have a cousin who wanted to be a wrestler but lost his leg in an accident, this might be the reason, that I didnt like the act.. But its open for all of you to post your favorite Brock's WTF moment..

Again, if you like the series, give me a HELL YEAH!!

Mine was when he F-5 Big Show and destroyed the SmackDown ring. I mean WTF this is f'n Big Show a 7+ foot tall 400 + pounds monster, not Rey Mysterio. Talk about power, that was insane.

Mine was when he F-5 Big Show and destroyed the SmackDown ring. I mean WTF this is f'n Big Show a 7+ foot tall 400 + pounds monster, not Rey Mysterio. Talk about power, that was insane.

This is my moment.. But he did not F-5 Big Show.. It was a superplex from the top turnbuckle.. I remember watching it on tv.. It was just amazing!!!

my wtf moment was the shooting star press definitely. although brock spent a couple of years in the wwe which doesnt count for much. albeit a very big couple of years

His debut to be honest, the triple powerbomb to Spike Dudley just looked brutal and I can't remember being so impressed with someone so quickly upon their debut.

First time I saw Brock, I think it was the Spike Dudley attack someone mentioned earlier... but the next week, due to a mishearing of his name, me and my friend were eager to see what "Brock Blizzard" would do next...

I believe this was his second attack on a WWE "Star", Rikishi...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgBT8pbVMdc&

This is my moment.. But he did not F-5 Big Show.. It was a superplex from the top turnbuckle.. I remember watching it on tv.. It was just amazing!!!

Oh sorry my bad. Anyways F-5 or Superplex it takes an insane amount of power to be able to do that to Big Show. Brock Lesnar owned Big Show big time.

Of alltime? Getting smashed by Cain Velasquez. From a wrestling stand point, "the suplex" or his shocking departure. It was just around WM XX when I found out about sites like wrestlezone, and that was the first big story I found on the internet.

For me it would have to be the King of the Ring. It wasn't this insane moment by any means in history or anything. Just the way he caught RVD in his arms, tosses him up and over onto his shoulders and then hit an F-5. The way he just did it with such ease was crazy. I'm not sure the exact number, but RVD is over 200lbs. It made me just be like wtf. Dudes just a monster.

Shooting Star Press...good lord. He did it successfully a few times, but a guy that size even thinking about it is nuts. That he could do it is mind-boggling...almost unreal!

I agree with those saying the SSP, that was insane. I had heard he could do it, but hadn't seen it. It really sucks that he botched it...that could've gone down as one of the most memorable moments in wrestling history. It'd be on every Wrestlemania highlight package as long as the WWE was in business. Now it's just on the "Don't try this at home" packages.

Survivor Series 2002 where he suplexed and F5ed Big Show. No one ever did that to him or did it like that since. (Cena noticeably struggles when he picks up Big Show, Lesnar didn't).

The crowd went INSANE for that, and the match wasn't even that long.

Destroying the ring was pretty cool, but from what I remember it was rigged to do that.

Mine was when he vs hulk hogan amd made him pass out from the bear hug and bleed from the mouth I seriously thought he was dead and then Brock wipes the blood across his chest

I completely missed out on Brock Lesnar, his time in the Mighty 'E coincided with the few years where I didn't manage to watch any wrestling, still, from the highlight/terror packages I've seen of Brock, my WTF!? probably has to go to him brute forcing Albert into the F-5 and damn near breaking his neck.

The moment that made me go WTf? Was when Brock Lesnar botched his shooting star press and landed on his neck I was laughing cause why would somebody his size and weight do that even a power house who does some type of high flying from time to time Kane does that flying clothesine Undertaker does that jump over the rope thing even big show did a dropkick once but they wouldn't attempt that.

He probably thaught he was Jeff Hardy lol

Okay I know I have already posted my big WTF moment and a lot of people have agreed but I just thought of another, remember the powerbomb to hardcore holly when he broke hollys neck. Deffo another WTF moment

My first WTF Brock Lesnar moment is his debut where he slammed Al Snow through a pile of chairs and then triple-powerbombed Spike Dudley.

I know Spike weights nothing but I had NEVER seen a man powerbomb someone and then pick them up as easily as that and deliver the move again and again, it was shocking....and awesome. Lesnar was an incredible physical specimen, you could tell immediately that this guy had IT

Plus, Heyman arriving at ringside as his manager made it even better.

my WTF moment would have to be the match with Goldberg. i had been a big wrestling fan for a really long time but about a year or two after Vince bought WCW i kinda stopped watching. My favorite wrestler(Bret Hart) wasn't wrestling anymore but i still tuned in every once in a while. then a buddy told me to that Goldberg was going to face Brock Lesner at Wrestlemania and i was pretty geeked. i didn't know that both guys were on their way out of the company. so when i watched the match i was definitely disappointed at how lackluster it was. Definitely my WTF moment but from a totally uninformed standpoint.

The moment that made me go "WTF" involving Lesnar was when the ring broke because that seriously was such an insane moment. Two huge guys hitting a crazy spot, and suddenly it makes the entire ring collapse. We'll probably never see anything like THAT again.

My pick was said by the OP. Zach Gowen getting thrown down a flight of stairs (yes, I realise it was a dummy) was absolutely brutal.

My other pick was The Lesnar, Big Show smashing the ring thing on SD. No-one really expected that the ring would break when they landed.

I too am going with the devastation of Spike Dudley. The way he man-handled Spike [granted he was small] was unprecedented. Absolute craziness.

Another good choice is definitely the Shooting Star Press botch at 'Mania XX. I didn't see the event live but some months later I bought the DVD and when I watched it, I thought he was dead, plain and simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back