• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Miz has turned Heel

Jstrike

Pre-Show Stalwart
So john cena is feuding with del rio, if i get my way and the feud ends this sunday, cena will need a new opponent that is preferably a heel, take a look at the roster of the wwe, the only heel's that aren't in a feud already are
Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, the Miz, and Damien Sandow are the only 5 possible choices, so will Miz be a top dude again?

Miz is the worst wrestler on the roster. By far. He doesn't deserve a top spot. He doesn't deserve a spot at all.

269352-the_20great_20khali.jpg

This guy says hi.

Miz really should just become a PR guy. He's so good at hyping stuff and making you feel its really good. Case in point, himself

Aren't Hunico and Camacho heels?
Is Ezekiel Jackson heel or face?
Wade Barrett?
Are Alex Riley and JTG heels or faces?
Curt Hawkins?
Is David Otunga a heel?
Is Fandango in a feud with Tyson Kidd still or is that over?

Aren't The Shield still in the mix with The Rhodes? Plus whatever is happening between them and the Wyatt family?

I'm not saying any of the people I listed are going to face Cena for the World title but they could bring Barrett back and have him go after Cena.

The question isn't just who will face Cena after Del Rio

but what the fuck will Del Rio do after he loses

Barrett had a headline run in 2010. And y'know what? He just isn't at that level. The position he finds himself in now should be his for keepsies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back