• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Miz and Otunga-The perfect pair?

KillBill

Getting Noticed By Management
I've been thinking, why the hell have these 2 guys not interacted that much? Otunga is starting out just like the Miz, on a "tough enough" type show. He also has the same things Miz had when he started: Star power (in a diff kinda way), charisma, look, mic skills, and lack of in ring ability. If Oyunga gets better in the ring, I def thing these guys should start a faction of "Stars" who have "hollywood" connections or such. It would be cool to see them interact on NXT, but I def see something coming on RAW between the 2.

Thoughts?

I think the reason why we haven't seen these two interact is first of all, Miz doesn't show up to interact with many people on NXT on-screen other than his own rookie, and I don't think in general that there has been many scenes where a Pro interacted with anyone else than their own rookie.

And personally I don't really think this faction would work, seeing as there's only like.. two people for that at least from the two you named, and that would make it more of a tag team than a faction, or a manager / wrestler role you could probably say.
On the other hand, I don't really think the faction or these two pairing would make much sense, seeing as yes they have charisma looks mic skills and no they do not both lack in ring ability, Miz is doing just fine in the ring, and Otunga is still learning, but I think the fact that their so obviously alike would make a pairing of two that will eventually be unable to stand each other cause they both will come off as the better man, and while it might push for a fine little feud, I would much rather see Miz feud with Daniel Bryan than Otunga right now.

And while I do think you're right that Miz might interact with Otunga on this coming RAW, I do not see it turning into anything but a one time interact.

That would be pretty cool, and I like the connection there. They actually showed a video package featuring The Miz and Otunga at a Hollywood party, where The Miz praised Otunga for really looking like a Superstar, unlike Daniel Bryan.

I would LOVE to see a teaming or stable. It could help Otunga get over even more if he needs it, and could lead to some excellent interactions between the two on RAW.

However, I'm not sure if they want to continue to emphasize Miz's Real World roots now that he's really coming into his own. They seem to want to move away from being a "reality show star" to being a "WWE Superstar".

But it could be fun.

i dont think it could work. basic uh...."social chemistry?" would show that two people with such big egos could never work together. they would only try to better each other to prove that they are the bigger star. not to mention that if we only look at being a wrestling star, otunga cant compare to the miz.

i would actually see them starting a feud over their stardom once otunga starts to make a name for himself. its more likely than them working together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back