• TM

• Mantaur Rodeo Clown

• SavageTaker

• J-Dogg

• The Game Rage

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
The poll for this award will be open for 3 weeks. In the case of a tie, I (or someone higher above me) will serve as a tiebreaker.

Nominees
Lord Sidious
fromthesouth
Luther_Hull
TM
Mantaur Rodeo Clown
SavageTaker
J-Dogg
The Game Rage

Wasn't TM unliked for a while though and had fallen in peoples eyes already, if he was ever even held in high regard? I'm going with fromthesouth here.

FTS. TM was never really highly regarded and I for one didn't like Sid for a very long time. I think some other admin said he wouldn't be an issue while some rookie admin said he was trouble. I don't remember their names or anything though. ST and MRC didn't really fall did they? FTS was on the verge of a promotion when he stepped down.

Wasn't TM unliked for a while though and had fallen in peoples eyes already, if he was ever even held in high regard? I'm going with fromthesouth here.

To be fair, it's not like we were all surprised fromthesouth was a raging racist. He was no model citizen either. However, TM was a bit of a pariah by the time I was here, while fromthesouth was still on the ups. I concur that fromthesouth's fall was the fastest and most sudden.

TM's story was far superior to any of the other guys.

Maybe because I wasn't a mod at the time but his demotion and subsequent leaving was one of the quickest and most sudden things I have seen on here. I don't believe it is a sudden fall from grace if you step down. Of course, FTS had that one night of glory when he took on the Cage and was sent to Prison. FTS might be a good shout here.

I get what you're saying Dave, but fromthesouth went from being a well respected mod to being in prison and MIA in a matter of like what 48 hours? That's pretty fucking sudden.

DirtyJosé;2641670 said:
To be fair, it's not like we were all surprised fromthesouth was a raging racist. He was no model citizen either. However, TM was a bit of a pariah by the time I was here, while fromthesouth was still on the ups. I concur that fromthesouth's fall was the fastest and most sudden.

The racist thing was kinda apparent to me early on but nobody else said shit about it and I was new so I kept my lips closed ha. Cool guy though.

Truth be told, I never really liked FTS that much. Always seemed pretty arrogant to me.

TM, I dunno, it just seemed like more of a surprise to me.

The racist thing was kinda apparent to me early on but nobody else said shit about it and I was new so I kept my lips closed ha. Cool guy though.

Fun to talk to most of the time.

FTS looked like a racist fool that night. I couldn't believe what I was reading.

I don't recall there being a public TM meltdown, and that's why I'm going with fromthesouth on this one.

Why are SavageTaker and MRC on this list anyway?

Luther wants to win something, so I'll probably vote for him. I concur with Dave, though...if I didn't see things occurring in the Board Room, TM would've been a big WTF for me too.

FTS for me. No one liked Sid, TM was slowly becoming more and more disliked, but I always thought FTS was cool, even if I disagreed with what he said a lot of the time. From mod to stepping down to prison to just...gone. Crazy.

Most of the posts heavily reminded me of how much FTS fell despite feeling so long ago, so I went with him.

Don't get SavageTaker being there though, he posts normally and didn't see any fall from him, just disappearances.

I voted for Lord Sidious. Whether you liked him or you didn't, he went from a moderator to a raving lunatic to being banned in the blink of an eye. He spent so much time on these forums, positively or negatively (often the latter), and then it's Keyser Soze. Poof, and he was gone.

I don't really consider FTS a fall from grace, despite what his last day or two would suggest. He stepped down voluntarily, that's hardly a fall from grace.

And why is Savage Taker even on the list? I am totally unfamiliar with any fall from grace from him.

How could people NOT vote for Sidious?!?! He was the most overrated mod and member of this forum in history and then he was hated, imprison, and banned overnight. Um... HELLO?!?

For some odd reason, Sidious got more hard-ons from posters than FTS. I never agreed with it, but oh well. However, in the end, FTS is still a respected member of this forum. Sidious isn't.

You decide.

Yeah he was, Doc. The guy condescended EVERYONE. And for some odd reason, people worshipped him for it. I never understood it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back