The Lost Boys Soundtrack

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
Is this the best soundtrack ever? I think it might be. I love that film but I haven't seen it in what must be 10 years. I'm listening the soundtrack now and I can remember each scene that comes with the song. You don't get that with many other soundtracks. Discuss the greatness of The Lost Boys Sountrack here.

Track Listings:

Good Times: INXS & Jimmy Barnes
Lost In The Shadown: Lou Gramm
Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me: Roger Daltrey
Laying Down The Law: INXS & Jimmy Barnes
People Are Strange: Echo And The Bunnymen
Cry Little Sister: Gerald McCann
Power Play: Eddie And The Tide
I Still Believe: Tim Capello
Beauty Has Her Way: Mummy Calls
To The Shock Of Miss Louise: Thomas Newman

Jake, I fucking love you man.

The Lost Boys could very well be the most entertaining movie ever made. I've seen it a good 50 times, and I wouldn't mind seeing it another 50. Thats how great it is. Everything about it just oozes entertainment, from the cheesiness to the awesome vampires, to the great soundtrack you mentioned. Just everything about it makes me love it more every time I see it.

It's like one of those movies that isn't really a 5 star classic, but you remember seeing it so much as a kid and a teen that it has this place in your heart forever, and you'll always love it no matter what. Thats how I feel about the Lost Boys.

The soundtrack was badass for sure though, I f'n LOVE the cover of "People Are Strange" that Echo & the Bunnymen do. (Awesome band, terrible name)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back