• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Looney Tunes Show

Wade's Public Transit Bomb

Championship Contender
Anyone else lovin' the hell out of this show?

The premise is that Bugs is a self made millionaire (or at least lives cozy enough to not need a job but has a big house and car) and Daffy is his leeching best friend. Bugs is well liked and popular while Daffy is constantly called out for being a fucking bum.

Most of the Tunes characters have found their way onto the show:

Taz is Bugs' dog.. And Bugs and Yosemite Sam are the only ones who think is a dog.

Yosemite Sam is Bugs and Daffy's neighbor. Think of him as that nutjob we all have a neighbor for.

Foghorn Leg Horn is really a self made millionaire. At one point he casts Daffy as Foghorn in The Foghorn Leg Horn Story.

Speedy is a boarder in Bugs' house and owns a pizza shop.

Porky is an accountant/Bugs' lawyer.

There is a lot more characters, but hopefully you get the drift. :p

I find that most of the humor in the show revolves around how much of a sociopath Daffy is. He is always saying something that makes me laugh or at least makes me think this isn't a show for kids.

When he picked to play Foghorn Leg Horn
So, basically, you say 'I say, I say' a lot.

When he was forced to drop off a neighbor's kid at school
Sorry, kid, but you are going to have to get out right here. I parked behind a mom dropping off her kids. COME ON LADY! I MEAN HOW MAN KIDS DO YOU HAVE TO HAVE BEFORE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU GOT A FAMILY!

Bugs to Daffy
It is the thing you are best at! Repelling people!

Finally, they brought back the Merry Melodies:

(This is my ringtone at the moment)
[YOUTUBE]km3GDSJa36Q[/YOUTUBE]

(Warning: This is kinda creepy)
[YOUTUBE]dxu75V4HHAk[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]dTMjbkjsL5g[/YOUTUBE]

Yes I am digging this show as I watch every episode they have put out so far. It took awhile to get use to the animation and all that but, it is really, really good. This show is funny and puts a new spin on the Looney Tunes and I dig it. As being a regular cartoon watcher I say this is by far the best new cartoon series Cartoon Network has but out recently. Well this and Regular Show are downright awesome.

Looney Tunes Show kicks ass!!!

Haven't seen an entire episode completley but my youngest brother watches it and I have seen bits of an episode. It looks good from what I have seen and not as bad as I was expecting it to be.

At first glance it looks like a an unoriginal rip off of the original show but it turnes out to be actually pretty funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back