The legacy of the Undertaker....Is it enough, or will it continue?

danny_the_legend_killer

Occasional Pre-Show
Ok so with the whole hbk vs undertaker rematch set and with hbk possible retiring and some speculation of undertaker losing and maybe leaving the wwe and everyone started on about hbk and his wwe legacy it got me thinking about the legacy of the undertaker.

now firstly i will just go with the 17-0 wm streak the undertaker as we all know is unbeaten at wm i wont go into much detail because im sure we all know about the famous wm moments he left us with but in case you need reminding his wm streak looks a little somethink like this:

Jimmy Snuka
Jake Roberts
Giant González (did win this by dq)
King Kong Bundy
Diesel
Sycho Sid
Kane
Big Boss Man
Triple H
ric flair
The Big Show and A-Train
Kane
randy orton
Mark Henry
batista
Edge
Shawn Michaels

so now thats out the way undertaker has had one of the greatest wwe carers
ever and it includes

his first really big feud came against Mankind when he ambushed and cost The Undertaker several matches, The feud then intensified, and they began taking their battles into crowds, backstage areas, and in the boiler rooms of different arenas following this the first boiler room brawl was made which mankind won after this there was a buried alive match which undertaker won but at the end of the night he was buried. after his return he won the wwf title at wm 13. following this he started a feud with hbk and the first hitc match was signed in which kane deputed and cost taker the match starting a feud between them which undertaker won there wm match and the inferno match.

following this undertaker took on mankind in the second hitc match which we can all still remember and still cringe when watching the serious bumps manking took that night. then there was the Ministry of Darkness when he won the wwf title and tag titles. then we had the american bad ass he had a short feud with ric flair which ended when he won at wm. he then lost a hitc match to lesner. he then lost a buried alive match to vince when kane cost him the match. he returned and was able to beat kane again at wm. after failing to win the wwe title orton was next to try to break the streak but failed after a long feud with the ortons undertaker once again took a break from the wwe returning at survivor series he then beat mark henry at wm.

he then won his first rumble match and beat batista at wm for the wht and had a feud with him over the title in which they drew in alot of matches he then lost the title to edge who cashed in mitb he then failed to win back the wht on 2 occasions but at no way out he won a elimination chamber match for the number one contender-ship at wm which he won against edge he was then stripped of the title and never won it back instead he was banished from the wwe until he returned to beat edge in a hiac match he then had a feud with big show that ended with a casket match.

he then feuded with hbk leading up until wm 25 when he beat hbk and he then returned at summerslam and won another wht against cm punk and then lost the title after hbk cost him the title and now he will face hbk at wm 26 and try to take hbks career to extend his legacy.

so i ask you is
this record of:
WCW Tag Team Championship (1 time) – with Kane1
World Heavyweight Championship (3 times)
WWF/E Championship (4 times)2
WWF Hardcore Championship (1 time)
WWF Tag Team Championship (6 times) – with Steve Austin (1), The Big Show (2), The Rock (1) and Kane (2)
Royal Rumble (2007)

is this enough or will the career of hbk be added to this list and will it continue

It will continue. He still has about a year or two left. I don't think HBK's career will be added to the list of things that Undertaker has done. He might lose, but there are always loopholes through which Michaels can come back. I believe he can still put on another 30 minute match with the right opponent at Wrestlemania. If not HBK than why not Morrison or John Cena. I think it would be cool if he had a match with one of them before retiring. So yea, I don't see it ending this year.

I think it will continu for a couple of years, is not that there is too much to do for The Undertaker but his legend will continue, I might say maybe another title run or nmaybe not or anther epic battle with someone, maybe even a retiment with His brother by his side.

You never know with the Undertaker, when you thing he is done, something new comes up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back