The League of Gentleman Who Can Be Arrogant W/O Uniform Sigs (No Girls Allowed)

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Current Membership:
-Coco
-Coco's pet cat
-xfear's pet(?) cat
-Jonnie
-Super Hans
-C.M.
-Mr.Angel
-Vash21

By invitation or xfear's cat style request only.

Sounds like a blast. I'd join if I wasn't already part of my own secret society.

May my feline join? I promise she'll only murder 3-4 of your closest friends.

X's cat is in, as is Jonnie.

If this initiative doesn't cause people to raise their games in hopes of being my friend, I don't know what can be done to help improve the quality of posting on this forum. I really don't.

And although he doesn't type with as many CAPS as you'd expect, non-rookie sensation Super Hans enters the fray. Hide your heavily muscled sculptures.

Yes. Your request to join has promted an xfear's cat style invitation, which I can only assume has been accepted. You join the ranks along with the ever overlooked Mr.Angel.

Now go forth and be overbearing in all that you do.

Can my cat join as well, he often complains about TNA's lack of direction and he could use some backup for the day I feel like clubbing him to death.

I see Blue Cardinal lurking and i therefore nominate this cool cat to join us cool cats,in this cool club.

Super Hans' nomination is under consideration. Me and the cat will hash it out over a stuffed mouse.

You are in a faction tiger.The only rule that this faction cares about enough is that you are not already in a faction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back