The Kung Fu Naki Fan Club

FromTheSouth

You don't want it with me.
In response to the SFAC, I introduce the Kung Fu Naki fan crub.

There are sever reasons to join.

1. As a member of Kaientai, Naki was a multiple time tag champion. Before this Honk-a-meter, Santino had one IC title reign, which is still referred to as a miracle. Kaientai were dominant.

2. Santino may be funny, but none of his jokes are one tenth as funny as "I choppy choppy yo pee-pee." Even if Naki didn't say it, just being in the background makes him 100 times funnier than Santino.

3. R-Truth will never write Santino's entrance music.

4. Everyone complains about the lack of stables, well here we go. Stable War!!!! (And I don't have to be Ric Flair, I can be Ole Anderson and be fine with it).

No more racist than Fan-A Club.

No accent is more worthy of protection than another. That, sir, would be racist.

And can someone move us to live Spam Zone.

So far it's me and George Ramon vs. the world.

Which leads to my first question, who wins in the inevitable 2010 WrestleMania main event?

I've got Kung Fu Naki by crane kick.

That's racist too.

Southerner is a race.

At least is will be when all the inbreeding is done. We will all have five eyes, but be cancer resistant!

The Kung Fu Naki Fan Crub does not discriminate based on number of eyes. Unless, of course, you have one. That shit's creepy.

I know.

Worth a try.

All I wanted was a stable war. :icon_sad:

(I wish there was a Charlie Brown emoticon with him kicking the air going aww shucks)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back