• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The King's Court

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
So, I was thinking of beginning a "stable" with Constantine at the helm and was wondering if anybody was interested?

Basically, this would require two people, who perhaps would like some direction in the Fed to align themselves with me under the banner of"The King's Court. Think World's Greatest Tag Team, when Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin joined Kurt Angle.

It would give Constantine some more ammunition and gives the people who want to work with me something to do for a while and get some publicity too.

So, any takers?

Question, does STA count as a stable? If so, having both heel factions fighting for position could be fun for a while.

Until I finally consume the STA into a Super King's Court!

So, I was thinking you sign on the dotted line. We handle publicity, get you some lucrative endorsement deals, Hoss and Wilhelm provide enforcement and serve as your Royal Guard, Connor gets the rub and experience from working with the King. In exchange, STA takes 30%. I reasonable figure I think you'll agree.

I think we're above quibbling over percentages, don't you?

Completely.

Why do I feel like I'm on an episode of Dragon's Den?

Stark was refused a place on the panel because "Stark's Den" was too dangerous a title.

Ricky Runn could use a new gimmick...

Any chance you need a jester? Ricky thinks he will be able to pull of the bell ended boots and hats.

Everyone is welcome. There is a place in the King's Court for anyone who pleads loyalty to the King.

Before this becomes that Pancake and Yazloz show (feat. Shotaro) I just wanted to say...

Pancake's mother.

That is all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back