The Kevin Owens Show LD 9/26- When It Reigns It Boos!,Rollins Injured,Gift of Jericho

That N Word

Actively evolving
owensraw.jpg

WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW-
LAST NIGHT WAS THE FIRST RAW EXCLUSIVE PAY PER VIEW OF THE NEW ERA "CLASH OF CHAMPIONS." LAST NIGHT, WE SAW ROMAN REIGNS DEFEAT RUSEV TO BECOME THE NEW WWE UNITED STATES CHAMPION,CHARLOTTE RETAIN HER RAW WOMEN'S WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP,TJ PERKINS RETAIN HIS CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP,NEW DAY RETAIN,AND KEVIN OWENS RETAIN THE WWE UNIVERSAL HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP.

ONE HAS TO WONDER WHAT'S NEXT FOR THE "FACE OF RAW" SETH ROLLINS AFTER A CONTROVERSIAL LOSS TO KEVIN OWENS. AND WITH REPORTS OF AN INJURY, IF HE WILL HAVE TO MISS ANY TIME IN THE RING.

THERE IS GOING TO REPORTEDLY BE A CELEBRATION FOR BOTH REIGNS AND NEW DAY. NEW DAY WILL HAVE ME CHANGING THE CHANNEL FOR SURE. HOWEVER, WITH REIGNS I'M QUITE INTERESTED. THEY USUALLY DON'T DO CELEBRATIONS FOR BABYFACES OUTSIDE OF THE NEW DAY. ONE HAS TO WONDER IF THEY'RE GONNA TURN HIM...NAH THIS IS THE WWE. IT WON'T HAPPEN!!

ALL THIS AND MORE ON TONIGHTS EDITION OF THE KEVIN OWENS SHOW...AKA
MONDAY NIGHT
Raw_Logo.png

Did it actually say "celebration" for Reigns? Just curious, because usually when a face wins they just come out and cut a promo which is always interrupted by a heel. Normally this would make me interested in what's going to happen (a celebration for a face, I mean) but it's Reigns. They should've turned him heel long ago, so I don't expect it now. Especially considering his feud with Rusev isn't over yet. Though, to do a double turn when the original heel is anti-American would be a sight to see.

I remember a shoot with Tonga Fifita where he was asked about the fans' ire toward Roman, and he said that the only logical thing to do would be to make him a bad guy.

It's an interesting interview with one of the toughest men in pro-wrestling history:

[youtube]phih82Gwcrs[/youtube]

If Roman's relatives are suggesting he go heel, he probably should.

Just swooped in and stole it from Sean. Didn't even include any sarcasm in OP... Gutty.

At least you're not BTP so, there's that.

The real battle tonight is not about Seth Rollins, Kevin Owens, Roman Reigns, or Charlotte. Tonight, it's all about Trump versus Clinton for me.

Big questions tonight. 1) How low will that rating go? 2) Will Vince entertain himself by spoofing the Debate?

I was gonna watch something else tonight, but debate. So I'll watch oiled up dudes touch each other with you jerks.

Man, non-finishes rock.

The very second the debate stops, they will send the CW be-boppin out there

"Oh you see, numbers plummeted"

The Rusev/Reigns feud seems to be the most deserving of a Cell match. Them or Sheamus/Cesaro.
Just sad I don't give a shit about either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back