The Kate Upton Essential Collection

kate_upton_shoulders_616.jpg

This thread has a whole bunch of win, shame it died down rather quickly. I'm just glad I noticed it thanks to an IDR update, so I figured I might have to contribute.

kate+upton+bikini+dance+gif.gif

Everything below the neck is good, never cared much for the face. Like anybody ever gets that high...

The hottest woman I have ever seen? No, not even close.

However, she does have the major positive of looking like she might actually be 'real' rather than sculpted on a plastic surgeon's operating table.

I'm utterly shocked people find "flaws" with this woman. I've seen so many people complaining about her face or stomach it's sickening. Quite possibly the single most attractive female i've ever laid eyes on.

46.gif

That being said, Emma Stone is still head and shoulders above her.

I'm utterly shocked people find "flaws" with this woman. I've seen so many people complaining about her face or stomach it's sickening. Quite possibly the single most attractive female i've ever laid eyes on.

46.gif

Beauty is the eyes of the beholder Fizzy.

Beauty is the eyes of the beholder Fizzy.

That may hold true in some cases, but a beautiful girl is a beautiful girl. She may not be your cup of tea, but to deny that she is an astonishingly beautiful woman is just plain wrong. You don't have to think she's perfect, and you can think there are better looking girls out there, but she's beautiful. That's not debatable.

46.gif

First question. What in the name of Jesus is wrong with her face or her stomach? Looks pretty unbelievable to me from head to toe.

Second question. If you say she is the single most attractive female you have ever laid your eyes on, how can Emma Stone be head and shoulders above her? That doesn't make sense :)

And for the record, I'd take the soon to be Mrs. Mizanin over either of them.

When talking strictly about attractiveness, there are very few women more attractive tha Kate Upton. That said, what gives Emma Stone the edge in my eyes are her intangibles. While Upton seems annoying in interviews, Stone seems pretty fucking awesome. Add in things like her eyes, her voice, and her hair, and Upton doesn't compare all around. Speaking strictly on model level attractiveness, yea, Upton is up there. Overall? Stone no question

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back