The JR & Naitch Comedy Hour

The Butcher

📶
aka the "WWE 2K14 30 Years of WrestleMania Symposium". No doubt many of you watched it live, but if not here's the link:

http://www.twitch.tv/2k/b/447395637

The dirtsheets have already reported that Stephanie McMahon had to apologize to 2K and that WWE is furious with Flair and Ross. No apologies necessary here, though. This is thoroughly entertaining. Enjoy the drunken antics of two pro wrestling legends by clicking that link above.

I skipped all the introductions. I've never heard JR talk so slowly.

Gets good once the questions start. Looking forward to drunk Flair!

The Twitch thing isn't loading well for me.

But THIS is hilarious:

[youtube]uehbkWFwA_M[/youtube]

A rundown, anybody? No way I'm sitting through this.

Nate, I honestly recommend you watch it. I know it's long, but it is worth it. JR makes a fair amount off-color and inside jokes/references, and generally just fails as master of ceremonies, and Flair is just out of fucking control. He takes a jab at TNA, talks over everyone, and was really at his crazy best. Heyman, Austin, and Foley talk and are entertaining in a way that evens it out, while Bryan, Ziggler, and Mysterio just sit there and laugh, sometimes uncomfortably.

On Twitter, JR is saying that he wasn't drunk and is blaming his Bell's Palsy. Either way, dude was in rare form. His opening line that his beverage was "Snapple" totally seemed like a hint that he was drinking something alcoholic.

Have to say I enjoyed it. Flair got on my nerves towards the end, but drunks will do that. Some great story's told though. Good insight to little things that matter to guys like austin.

Would have been nice to hear them ALL get to shoot the breeze, but flair was killing it. The stuff about the rings was beautiful. "I'll move" was the highlight though. Great story.

“@dono6971: @JRsBBQ Some on-line sites are posting that you and Ric Flair were drunk.
Complete lie. I was not drunk. Ridiculous

JR rules. Just totally sells out Flair.

Hilarious how Flair mentions the match in TNA with Mick Foley and JR tries to remind him not to mention them.

"I don't care".

Flair talking about how he never wins is beautiful. Why do I have to put effort into convincing Lariat of this every year in the WZT?

"Hogan had six back-surgeries last year... The guy never fell down once in his career!"

That line was great, however much I just mangled it!

What was the sly remark JR made leaving Hogan out of some list, then finished the sentence by adding "Brother"??

Wow after watching the clip from Coco I'm going to watch the whole thing here in a minute. I wouldn't have gotten pissed off if I were the WWE higher-ups. That was amazing and it's fun to watch these guys be goofballs especially drunk Flair.

The episode of the Steve Austin Show that Stone Cold and Naitch recorded the day after that symposium is now online, and they talk about it first thing. Steve thought it was hilarious, Flair didn't think he did anything wrong, but WWE corporate did come down on him.

It's in the first 5 minutes of the show, check it out:

http://podcastone.com/Steve-Austin-Show

Love ya Butch. I'm set for the next 2 hours.

I dunno how much fucking rep I need to spread before dishing you some!

The panel was awesome. JR was drunk, I don't care what he says.

I shall listen to the podcast this evening when I'm avoiding my kids.

Damn that was hilarious. I forgot they were there to talk about the game.

Flair is awesome. Flair drunk is even better. Classic stuff right here- especially the part about Bret Hart.

...and when he starts in on JR about his wife? Haaaaaahahahahaa!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back