The "It's Almost Like A Real Job Award" - A plea

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
Yes, ladies and gents, it's almost that time, that time where we cast our votes for the king of what could be the most underrated section of the board - Graphics. Now, the five people who go there know that Graphics is a harmonious land of flowers, sunshine, and artwork, occasionally marred by idiots like PantsInMaJizz who are disrespectful and therefore DESERVE TO DIE A HORRIBLE, FIERY, PAINFUL DEATH-

...But I digress.

You see, there are many people who could realistically win this award. Theo, for example. The People's Peep. Xemnas. Dave. TLC. But I am here to reach out to you all, and make a plea.

When you cast your vote for this award, you'll want to select a graphics maker whose work shines above the rest. You want someone with class, style, flair. Someone who delivers consistently, day in and day out. You want to vote for someone whose work screams Excellence. Someone who all graphics makers should look up to, and aspire to be.

Therefore, good sirs, I implore you, when the polls go up:

Vote Sam.

Thank you for your time.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Thanks for making me smile, Doc. Sam is a Hell of a graphics maker.

Doc, No love for the Angelic D?
Your the one who got me inspired by all of this.

I guess I am just Underrated here...
sigh

You're good, Angelic D, but Sam is, like, on another level. I routinely wish I could be as good as him.

Ive never seen any Sams work so I would not know.

but....
VOTE ANGELIC DIABLO!!!

The thing about Sam's graphics is that he is very unique. He has some great visions with his graphics. He is so different from all of us regular sig makers.

The thing about Sam's graphics is that he is very unique. He has some great visions with his graphics. He is so different from all of us regular sig makers.

That's true he has a very unique style. I doubt i'll get a vote at all. It was my first year doing graphics and i'm probably on the lowest level in comparison to everyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back