• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Human Embodiment Of Parental Stupidity And Pope

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
For months Devon and D'Angelo Dinero have a had a bit of a rough relationship which stems from Devon perceiving Pope as a bad influence towards his family yet stupidly still bringing them to shows. Pope has done all sorts of shenanigans to get Devin's approval, but it still seems like Devon would rather yell at the kids he brought along rather than solve the problem by actually responding to it. Did I say Devon looks like an idiot in all of this? However, in the bowels of this stupidity it would seem these two are being pushed as a team. Yeah, call me crazy, but I think that may be what Pope is aiming for. That or he's just as stupid as Devon.

Should they stay/become a team and quit pestering us with their idiocy or should they just be dismissed back into obscurity? Does Devon's parenting suck or what?

Kill Joy, Your sig is hilarious.

Anywho, I really hope they don't team up. Devon is just horrible, and Pope is great. I hope out of all of this Pope ends up turning face again. His character as a face was amazing. Put the TV title on him and let him bring credibility to the belt and himself.

As for Devon, he does look ridiculous in all of this. The whole angle is just trash IMO. I hope it ends soon.

this is the stupidest and most pointless storyline ever! devon doesnt want pope to talk to his family but yet he brings them to the show every fucking week? :wtf: devon just sucks in general but i dont mind pope do i want them to become a full on team? ummm maybe they should never get the tag titles (although could they really be worse then mexican america? :lmao:) i could handle them being a jobber team like EY and OJ were a few monthes ago but other then tht i would get annoyed by them fast

Devon needs to stop. He's awful. There is nothing interesting about him and it's really hurting Pope, who at one time was one of the most over guys on the roster.

It's a same too because most accounts say that Devon is a nice guy and Bully Ray is a dick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back