• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Hulkamendments

Milkyway!

Hodor!
1. Hogan is the only one and true Hulk Hogan, and you shall have no other Hulks before him.

2. Thou shalt not make for yourself a fake Hulk idol.

3. Thou shalt not take the name of Hulk Hogan in vain.

4. Remember and observe Hulkamania and keep it holy.

5. Honor the Hulk with your dedication and support (volunteers welcome!).

6. Thou shalt not whine, or troll.

7. Thou shalt not steal content from other sites about Hulk Hogan (copy&paste = ban)

8. Thou shalt not make up bullcrap about Hulk Hogan (lies or misinformation = permban)

9. Thou shalt not envy Hulk Hogan, no matter how awesome he is.

10. Thou shalt not covet anything that belongs to Hulk Hogan (copyrighted images without explicit permission).

Aww. We got a baby Milenko on our hands.

Ironic, as Milenko is a big baby himself. :)

Ok, this is bugging me. They're commandments. So, HulkamAndmends. They're not amendments. They don't amend anything.

Sorry. I'll stop being a grammar nazi about dumb shit now.

Tho shalt post wrestling spam in the wrestling spam section.

large_bikershealing.jpg

OH MY BROTHER TESTIFY!!!

Yeah, the scripting totally substituted an A for an E, didn't it? You have that horrible A->E virus.

Can I not obey by any of them. Hogan was nothing more then an entertainer. Not that great at wrestling

Incorrect. Hogan could wrestle, and he could wrestle quite well. The guy had great grappling moves, and had his few explosive moves. Here in the America's, the fans didn't pay their money to see Hulk Hogan to wrestle a strong style of wrestling. They came to see him entertain the fans, and pull off the victory after getting beat on for about a half an hour.

Meh. I've heard stories from people in the back. Some good...Most bad.

Hogan once asked this one worker to teach him how to do a wrist lock...YES A WRIST LOCK...he did. A few years later they bring this here wrestle in to work a show for them. Hogan being the big cocky think's he is the king of the world guy he is...wants his own locker room. Anyway this guy is in there and Hogan comes in being a major asshole to the guy. After Hogan does all his crap and all that. He ask him how's the wrist lock coming along. Basically Hogan doesn't know a wrist lock from a wristwatch was the point of this story. Now a day's Hogan feels he should job to no one and everyone should lay down for him. So once again. Great Entertainer...Sucky Wrestler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back