The HUAC, WZ Edition (Led By Representative tdigle J. Hart)

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
This thread is hereby declared the parlor for all discussion relating to suspected alts. Like my main man Joe McCarthy, I'm just going to denounce certain posters as alts without doing any investigation whatsoever. Also like McCarthy, I aspire to be right about a third of the time. So, for the two out of three people whose WZ careers I might put into jeopardy with this thread, I may or may not sincerely apologize for my false claims; if I don't think you're an alt but I'm still accusing you of being one, then you probably irritate me.

THE House Un-Wrestlezonian Activities Committee is now in session!!!

MWats is a JKO alt.

Mr.Angel is an alt of that guy who spammed a thread saying he was going to have sex for the first time that very night.

Vash21 is Senor Coconut alt.

MWats is a JKO alt.

Mr.Angel is an alt of that guy who spammed a thread saying he was going to have sex for the first time that very night.

Vash21 is Senor Coconut alt.

who is senor coconut. I haven't heard this one yet like to go back an track down the posts of people I am accused of being.

will hang myself if i really suck that bad.

I KNEW IT ALL ALONG!

I actually edited the post right before I sent it; you were the intended culprit, but I decided against it.

Michael+Jackson+Jackson_popcorn.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back