• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

'The Highlight' has arrived in WZCW

wotdoiput

The Great Khali is really immortal
The camera opens up facing a plain brown door somewhere backstage. Slowly the doorknob on the door begins to turn and an unseen person slowly pulls the door open. A mans voice suddenly is heard.

Man: So that’s 2 doors down on the right?? Got it thanks.

The man steps through the door. We can see he is wearing a blue West Coast Eagles training top, blue tracksuit pants and sunglasses. A black sports bag is slung over his left shoulder, a bottle of water in his left hand his right shoulder heavily strapped. He passes through the door closing it behind him and starts to make his way down the long hallway. About halfway down a security guard stops him.

Guard: Excuse me, excuse me sir… your Aaron Craig right? The new WZCW signing??

Man: Yeah that’s right chief; I am ‘The Highlight’ Aaron Craig.

As Craig speaks he does his double thumb to the chest taunt.

Guard: Wow I’ve seen a few other of the guys come and go this morning, but I must say that it is a real pleasure to meet you Mr. Craig.
Aaron: Whoa there big fella… no need to be so formal. You can just call me ‘Highlight’, cos that’s what everyone else will be calling me. It’s a pleasure for me to let you meet me how about that…

Craig pats the security guard on the back and goes to turn away.

Guard: Oh ‘Highlight’ can you do me a favour. (Pulls a notepad and a pen from inside his shirt) could you possibly sign this for my kids? They are huge fans of yours. Can you make it out Bart & Ezekiel?

Aaron: Bart & Ezekiel wow those 2 poor little fellas really lucked out when it came to names, you cruel cruel bastard!!

Craig quickly signs his name writing a small message for each kid, before looking at the guard again.

Aaron: Just playing man here you go… have a good day. Make sure you dont eat too many of those doughnuts, though that warning maybe a bit too late.

Craig turns away and continues down the corridor. He unscrews the lid of his water bottle, lifting it to his lips and taking a sip before again replacing the lid. After only a few moments he comes to the right door. The camera pans to show a plain white door with a single small gold star and the words ‘Aaron Craig’ underneath it. Craig opens the door and slowly closes it shut behind him.

After a few moments the camera again pans to the end of the hallway, where the brown door has again opened and a lady has walked through it. She walks quickly down the hallway muttering to herself the entire way. As she gets closer to the camera we can see that the attractive lady walking towards us is none other than WZCW’s own Rebecca Serra she is wearing a very sexy low cut black dress looking gorgeous as normal. She continues to talk to herself as she nears the camera

Rebecca: Meet him outside they said, get his reaction before he gets inside would help if they gave me the right arrival time…. Ok Rebecca breathe, calm down and focus you can do this.

Rebecca looks up at Aaron Craig’s door and takes a deep breath before slowly opening it and stepping through. The camera following her in.

Rebecca: Excuse me Aaron Cr….

Aaron: Sorry no more autographs today I’m just so busy, getting my stuff organised… plus I have a sore hand from……..

Aaron: Oh wow … (looking Rebecca up and down)… ahh autograph was it, as I said I’m a very busy man what with my new job and all, but for you babe its no problem at all. no Problem!

Rebecca: Ahh bu….

Aaron: But you don’t have a pen or paper? That’s ok i'm always organised. (Reaches inside his locker, grabbing out a permanent marker) hmm no paper though… well we can improvise. (Quickly signs Rebecca’s chest and slowly goes back to dot the I in Craig) there you go sweetie… no need to thank me it was me pleasure.

Rebecca: But, but I’m not here to get your autograph. I’m here t….

Aaron: Your not? Well why the hell would you come in here looking all sexy like, if you don’t want The Highlights autograph? Trust me that you wont get the autograph of any bigger stars back here. Or maybe an autograph isn’t enough? Do you want more? if you know what I’m talking about.

Rebecca: No that’s not what I meant, the autograph is fine but I’m here to interview you to get your first up thoughts today.

Aaron: Interview hey?? For you darling anything at all… fire away.

Rebecca: We have heard that you, ‘The Highlight’ Aaron Craig have finally signed on with WZCW. You have had a lot of success in other promotions such as…..

Aaron: Whoa whoa there yes I have had success in the past, but you know what? You take those past successes in other federations, other countries crumple them up and toss them in the trash, because here in WZCW past success and accomplishments mean nada, nothing It doesn’t matter if I beat some one legged hobo for some insignificant title as I have seen some of the guys here sprout of. Those other bush federations no longer mean a thing. We all may have been someone in the past, but we all come here to WZCW, to the big leagues on equal terms. All on the bottom rung of a ladder, a ladder that can lead upwards to success or where you can crash down to the hard earth below. So it’s not past success that I am going to live on, it’s the new success here in WZCW that I am going to strive for with every fibre of my being. The future is what matters, not some past glories that mean nothing.

Rebecca: Rumour has it that many other companies were after your signature, so why choose WZCW over the competition?

Well it could be many reasons to pull more booty, to whip ass and to continue to whip ass, maybe its because an Iron Chief woprks in the cafeteria or it could even be to get the (begins to whisper) WZCW championship around my waist. (Raises voice) But basically WZCW is as big as it gets, there is no grander stage that one can show of their skills on. However in the end it doesn’t matter why I am here, it doesn’t matter how I got here, what matters is what I am going to do while I’m here. That is something that you, the lovely Maria, nor King Kong and Roseanne Barr’s love child here holding the camera nor anyone else backstage is going to know until things get underway. The only thing that is a guarantee, THE ONLY DAMN THING, that I, Aaron Craig are going to out there night after night and bust my ass for those fans. That I will shed blood and sweat for those fans every single damn night I will make sure that there hard earned money never goes to wais by putting on the best show out of anyone in this locker room and I will show to everyone just why I, Aaron Craig am ‘The Highlight’ of this damn federation.

Aaron turns away as Rebecca just stands there he continues to place things inside his locker as the camera fades out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back