The Hardy Boyz Reunion

Hardy's to Smackdown or Raw?

• They should go to Smackdown

• Go to Raw

• I really could care less!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mania23OffThaHook

Pre-Show Stalwart
I was just thinkin about it. now we know that matt and jeff are teaming up at survivor series but will it just be a 1-time deal? do u think that jeff losing the title back to nitro last nite was becuz wwe's getting ready to reunite the hardy boyz right after survivor series? and if they do get back together wouldnt most of u agree that they would be on smackdown?

Possibly but there isn't really TOO much competition there, Kendrick/London, KC James/Idol Stevens aside (both great teams) so it could be a bit stale there. If it is a lasting deal though they'll definately bang one of the tag titles on them pronto!

Shame we won't get to see Hardys vs. MNM in a series of matches

with all the good tag teams in there can you imagine Hardy's vs MNM , Worlds Greatest Tag Team and High Landers, etc Raw's Tag team division is getting a boost but either way Hardys vs London and Kendrick at Wrestlemania would be a great match!! Interpromo match?

U Guyz Have To See The Big Picture. They Are Trying To Make Them Work With Dx For A Reason. And Thats To Reunite Them With Dx To Form A Bigger Dx To Battle A New Nwo

Errock316 said:
U Guyz Have To See The Big Picture. They Are Trying To Make Them Work With Dx For A Reason. And Thats To Reunite Them With Dx To Form A Bigger Dx To Battle A New Nwo

I don't want to make fun of anyone here but come on that was ridiculous. There will not be a new nwo. And if they do bring back the nwo by name, it will be just that, name only. I don't know if you saw the original nwo but as it's been pointed out 100 times before, the reason it worked was because of what it stood for at the time. All new people having nothing to go against is dumb.

And yes, the Hary Boyz will probably reunite in my opinion. Neither is that good on their own.

noone911 is exactly right. matt and jeff hardy as DX figures? not a chance

i can only think that they took the title of hardy to continue his feude with nitro. What a team though dx+hardy boyz+cm punk= super team

Yeah with that match alone it is actually giving me a reason to watch a WWE ppv again. They're definetly taking a step up from Cyber Sunday which was crap.

I HATE The Hardy Boyz! But, they need to be reunited.. Then the tag belts need to be unified.. Having two diffrent sets of belts kills the tag roster on both shows.. SO here is what WWE needs to... NOw there is all this intrest in the RAW TAG TITLES because of Piper and Flair getting with them and I love these two guys having them but they need to get them off.. Bring over The Hardy from SD and have the Hadryz win the belts off Flair and Piper. Then at WrestleMania 23 have a TLC match to unify both tag belts... It would be a Fatal 4 Way TLC... Two of the teams would be Kendrick and London and the other team The Hardy Boyz.. Then you bring in the number one contender for the tag belts from Raw which would either be the Sprit Squad or Cryme Tyme and then you bring in the number one contenders from SD and have the match... As too who wins I don't care but it would be a CLASSIC WrestleMania match!

it will be an awesome team, but nWo (how sad) will not return with original members (except maybe x-pac) because did anyone see the picture of Scott Hall i thought he was a white Mark Henry at first, he's huge, he's like a Horizontal Kevin Nash. But it will be an awesome match. CM Punk's gimmick is like exactly the opposite of D-X so it wont be a new d-x shame!

Yah if they do reunite they will probably go 2 smackdown. Then get in a fued with london and kendrick and win the belts. But 4 right now i can see matt hardy as the us champ.

The Hardy's should honestly jump to Smackdown if them reuniting is a permanent thing, because Smackdown needs more competitors for Kendrick and London...plus I think they need to build their tag team division up.

:taijiri: :wwf: I think that if them reuniting is a permanent thing....they should go to Smackdown, because Smackdown should try and build up their tag team division...and plus, Kendrick and London need more challengers.....

Ive said Smackdown but i am really not sure.

On smackdown they need to build a tag-team division back up. London & Kendrick are magnificent currently, KC James and Idol Stevens can cut it as a tag team and the Hardyz would add to this high flying tag-team division, the inclusion ofo Haas and Benjamin (who has a gimmick which is going nowhere at the moment) would be great

On Raw they also need to elaborate on the tag-team division,as there's the highlanders and Spirit Squad. Piper and Flair wont last its a transitional thing. So wherever they are there needs to be WGTT aswell and it would establish a tag-team division on either show.

drphiltheawesomeninja22 said:
Hardy Boyz + SMACKDOWN = wwe tag team champs!

Warning for spam. Add more to you're posts.

I think they should go to Smackdown purley to add another team to the division. Hardyz vs. London and Kendrick would be a great match. Raw has quite a few tag teams even though none of them are taken seriously. The Smackdown tag divison is okay even though they only have two regular teams. Nobody can say that London and Kendrick matches are ever dull.

SmackDown! lacks of good tag teams, The Hardys could be great opponents to London And Kendrick and they could make k.c. jmaes and idol stevens wrestle as single wrestlers!

They should definately be a tag team again. Jeff losing the ic belt is got to be a big indication of a full time reunion.On what brand not too bothered, I think i can safely safe they will be over with the crowd whatever they are on. Like everyone else is saying a match with kendrick and london would be sweet

the hardys should go to smackdown and give MNM to raw and that way, since raw already has somewhat of a good tag division, the hardys can start re-building the tag division for smackdown making it more interesting every week. i miss tag matches, especially with the hardys. but knowing wwe, they will move the hardys to ecw or something stupid cause they are EXTREME! yes they are, but ecw should be overwith. and hardys on sd so they can give smackdown as best said by jbl more "smashmouth wrestling".

i can only think that they took the title of hardy to continue his feude with nitro. What a team though dx+hardy boyz+cm punk= super team

you know, when i saw the photo of all of them together, i pictured that to be somewhat of a newer DX if they were to put that together. if i were a writer for creative, i would. simply because if the other guys xpac bg and kip arent coming back, and they wanna form the 5 for dx again, i seriously think that cm punk and the hardys would be great additions to dx. yeah they dont look like it but give em time and it could work.

I think The Hardys should go to SD! because if they were to have a series of matches with London & Kendrick, it would revitalize tag team wrestling in the WWE. Add to that the proliferation of teams on RAW and the fact that SD! is hurting (James/Stevens on the shelf probably due to Michelle McCool's absence, Regal & Taylor questionable due to Taylor's serious injury), and the move is a no-brainer.

i think either brand will be better if the hardy's are with it..id like to see in the future tag team turmoil between the hardy's, mnm's, WGTT, londrick (london and kendrick)and cryme time...hell yeah it would be fun!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back