The Guy Hall Beat Up Last Night

Turd Ferguson

DA-DA Da Da Da Bah Da Da DADADA
Anyone else hope it was a shoot attack on the guy who posted this thread?: http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=92893

It shows everything that is wrong with The Impact Zone. Fans trying to get themselves over, "factions" created, those guys thinking they're actually friends with the wrestlers. For god's sakes, these are grown men. He thinks that a producer yelling at his friend is what caused the crowd noise to die down a little.

You probably recognize me as the guy who wears a shirt and tie to the shows.

No we don't.

But if anything, it shows that TNA needs to get out of The Impact Zone. If anything, it's a terrible business model to run shows out of there for free to begin with. At the very least, fans should be charged to get in, and they should start working shows in bigger venues as well in the area, eventually getting out of there altogether. The fans are trying to get themselves over. That's all the evidence a person needs that a change needs to be made.

If you read the spoilers, the first line is something about how the producers told the fans they're cast members and to stay quiet and not make various gestures etc. That's absurd.

I understand Hogan wanting the changes to be supported by the fans, but telling the fans how to act at the show is fucking ******ed.

Not to mention the fans chanting WE WANT SIX SIDES, even though they don't know what they're talking about clearly.

I understand Hogan wanting the changes to be supported by the fans, but telling the fans how to act at the show is fucking ******ed.

Not if it detracts from what's going on with the product though. Turning your back on Daniels and Val when they're trying to put on a match? That's flat-out disrespectful, and it's because they don't "accept" Val.

They cheer Kennedy when he first appears, and then boo him because he's a WWE guy. The fans clearly want to get themselves over.

Do the fans get in the way sometimes? Yes, but that happens in WWE, TNA, ROH, everywhere. But doing this:

Main Page said:
Before the tapings started, the Impact Zone crowd was addressed by members of the TNA staff. They talked to the crowd about not cursing, making obscene gestures, or gang signs. They called the crowd 'cast members' and basically told the crowd that they needed to be quiet.

is over-the-top and alienating your fans.

is over-the-top and alienating your fans.

No. It's shutting down a bunch of showboating, self-important douchebags. Those dickholes are lucky they didn't get thrown out of the building and banned last night. Those people aren't fans, regardless of what they may tell you. They're shamelessly self-promoting smarks, and TNA is better off without them.

Then what are the people who have the anti-Cena signs and start Cena sucks and pro-Orton chants at the WWE shows? They paid their money to get in (you have to pay to get into Universal Studios, so yes, the TNA people pay) so they have the right to say what they want within reason. Starting chants that don't agree with what Hogan wants are not grounds for silencing the crowd.

No, anyone can walk up and attend a taping:

Universal Studios Day Guests
Follow the signs inside the park or visit the Studio Audience Center at the front of the park for directions.

Non-Universal Studios Guests
Park in the Universal Orlando® Resort parking garages and enter Universal CityWalk®; Proceed to the Sharp AQUOS Theatre (Blue Man Group). Head around the theatre to the right, and follow the TNA signs to Soundstage 21.

And again, it's one thing to bring signs. It's a completely other thing to disrupt the show entirely, like turning your back on what is going on.

Not if it detracts from what's going on with the product though. Turning your back on Daniels and Val when they're trying to put on a match? That's flat-out disrespectful, and it's because they don't "accept" Val.

They cheer Kennedy when he first appears, and then boo him because he's a WWE guy. The fans clearly want to get themselves over.

Is THAT what was going on during the PPV?

Oh, I really thought you had to pay and get into the park to go. My bad

Some guy last night in another thread said they give priority to people who paid to get into the park for PPVs so it's next to impossible to get in to a PPV if you didn't pay. I don't know if that's true, it doesn't say anything like that on the website.

Assuming it is true though, that still doesn't mean you gave a dime to TNA. You paid to ride roller-coasters and see a guy dressed like Spongebob.

Some guy last night in another thread said they give priority to people who paid to get into the park for PPVs so it's next to impossible to get in to a PPV if you didn't pay. I don't know if that's true, it doesn't say anything like that on the website.

Assuming it is true though, that still doesn't mean you gave a dime to TNA. You paid to ride roller-coasters and see a guy dressed like Spongebob.

Well, there is the merch stand and concessions, but I get what you are saying

So they start an angle between Morley and Daniels, Morley creeps the fans out, Daniels flamboyantly beats the holy hell out of him, 3 days they're having their blowoff and we're supposed to know who face and who's hell? Blame the lousy build-up and the sudden changes, not the fans. Warning them that the ring was changing at Genesis would've prevented this.

Is this one big complaint thread about the fans showing their own interactive opinion on TNAs new direction? (such as turning their back during a match they don't approve of)

Last time I checked, the fans weren't being forced to go into a Wrestling event to specifically cheer and boo who they're told to. They pick and decide for themselves.

As far as Hogan and his new direction.. I'm sure its been said before, but its more or less turning the Company into WC-NA..

Whether its Hogan now calling the shots, or someone else. WHOEVER is doing it.. is clearly showing the world that TNA can't make it, apparently, without 2nd rate talent from yester-year, or the midcard level that the WWF once had.

sorry but in this day and age you can not tell the fans to shut up during a show. that's disrespectful. How much are you guys willing to bet they're gonna edit out all the chants now.

I just train wrecked that TNA fan in the other thread. It makes me sick to see a crowd more worried about getting themselves over more than the TNA superstars, and then have the balls to come onto Wrestlezone and post bullshit about how they love TNA and would do anything to improve it.

Ass holes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back